PDA

View Full Version : Games with 0 GS

Penguins23
08-28-2008, 02:05 AM
Is there any way to remove this from the list of games I've played? Like I had a bunch of games where I played for like 5 mins and got 0. It would make it easier if it was just not in my profile. I don't think there is anyway for me to remove that but if there is...HOW? Thanks.:drunk

GrUnTxSKaTeR
08-28-2008, 02:07 AM
Is there any way to remove this from the list of games I've played? Like I had a bunch of games where I played for like 5 mins and got 0. It would make it easier if it was just not in my profile. I don't think there is anyway for me to remove that but if there is...HOW? Thanks.:drunk
There is no way to remove them. :(

frank9080
08-28-2008, 02:07 AM
There isn't I have tried as well.

gskillz99
08-28-2008, 02:12 AM
There seems to be a thread like this everyday. Search in the future.

Penguins23
08-28-2008, 02:36 AM
There seems to be a thread like this everyday. Search in the future.

Post number 4! Nice. I told my girl friend I told him someone in the first 5 replies will tell me there is a search function on the site. But for some reason it wasn't workin for me.

Anyways, answer received. Thread can be closed, thanks guys.

Kolin32k
08-28-2008, 04:30 AM
Sorry to add to a reposted and 'Wanted Dead' thread but I personally think having the games you got 0 or like less then 100 on is good thing.

Why? Because it could be, A bad game for achievements, or Just a game that really rubbed you the wrong way. I doubt you'll have people laughing and snickering at your 0's... I mean that would be a new low for gamers right?

I tried out Beijing 2008 recently, Another big fat 0 happily returned to the shop 2 hours after buying it. Lego Indiana is much better <3 store exchange