PDA

View Full Version : If........

UK Mylo
08-28-2008, 06:15 PM
Q. If you won the lottery etc, and basically didn't have to work or go school/college/uni, so you basically had 24/7 free time, would you go all out for the highest gamerscore possible? or would you just forget about gaming and spend all your time "ball-deep" in classy ladies on your private yacht?

Personally, I'd go for it, but what would you do?

laundryman
08-28-2008, 06:17 PM
I wiuldn't bother trying to get the highest GS. I'd have too many games to focus on and odds are I wouldn't be able to complete them all.

Plus, it would take me a few days to get to my xbox on the other side of my mansion ;)

stephenmilne27
08-28-2008, 06:20 PM
i would get an xbox elite, loads of games, a massive tv sourrund sound and everything. But i would also buy a house, ferrari and go to every single Middlesbrough FC match. SORTED!

megamoviejohn
08-28-2008, 06:33 PM
I like where I live at, its fine for me and my family. But if were talking the biggest lottery ever I'd buy a really big house for my family. Buy everyone in my family and my best friends cars. That's about it, I'd make sure that when we needed something it could be gotten. I'd also open up my own movie theater that played old and foreign films.

Raven1709
08-28-2008, 06:41 PM
Don't think I would really change. Still do work or something else like it. And I had 3 days sickleave. I was so bored playing the Xbox all day long. So probably won't be doing that.

LilMissRoxy
08-28-2008, 06:42 PM
I think I would work part time still..
I'd buy a house, a nice car or two and put the rest away in savings. I'd actually have time to game and time and cash to travel :)

kantizuni
08-28-2008, 06:49 PM
Well, I would construct an Xbox360 Theme Park. It would have live enactments of every 360 game.
Wanna play Forza 2? I'd have go-karts made up to look like mini versions of all the cars available in the game, with to-scale replicas of the tracks.
Wanna play gears or COD4? There would be a Chernobyl paintball course.
And on and on. Not sure how Viva Pinata would work... ;)

edit: Oh, and I would build a hoverchair, like in Wall-E.

Crimson Ridley
08-28-2008, 06:49 PM
Screw buying games, I'd spend it all on Skittles and Chewits!

kantizuni
08-28-2008, 06:56 PM
^^ Holy crap, you 100%'d The Orange Box? You are a god among men.
On topic, I would fly to England and buy that guy a beer. Seriously. If I ever win the lottery, i'm buying this guy a beer for finishing The Orange Box, because you seriously deserve some kind of award. That shiz hard!

Edit: Yeah, i've been thinking about it, and i've decided that I will declare here and now in front of all of you achievement-addicted shmoozers, that if I ever win multi-millions in the lottery (and I mean like 10's of millions), I will personally delivery prizes to everyone who achieves the impossible achievements*. Because we really do deserve to get something for the spilled blood and tears!

*I get to decide which achievements deserve prizes. :P

Bax x360a
08-28-2008, 07:06 PM
Q. If you won the lottery etc, and basically didn't have to work or go school/college/uni, so you basically had 24/7 free time, would you go all out for the highest gamerscore possible? or would you just forget about gaming and spend all you time "ball-deep" in classy ladies on your private yacht?

Personally, I'd go for it, but what you do? I'd game a hell of alot, but I do now anyway (or when I can be bothered). The money would be spent gaming, travelling, season ticket for Man Utd, go see all the big tennis tournaments, among other things.

Derrick DS
08-28-2008, 07:16 PM
Believe it or not, I would give up on gaming entirely and travel around the world, get back into mountain climbing and be the best that I could be. For me - Outdoors > Gaming.

Fonkey Monkey
08-28-2008, 07:24 PM
if i won the lottery i would quite honestly finish school and go to community college, just like i plan on doing now.
i wouldnt spend too much on gaming though, kind of a waste. deff would pimp out my entertainment system though.

gamergirl11
08-28-2008, 07:33 PM
I'd still work a bit as I enjoy it :)

Yes, I would definitely go all out on games/tv, set-up etc. I'd donate quite a bit though as well :D

Skeets5977
08-28-2008, 08:26 PM
I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.

Well, not all chicks.

Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

Good point.

Tenacious
08-28-2008, 08:46 PM
I'd still work tbh if I won a huge amount of money in the Lottery, because I'd just get bored sitting at my house playing xbox/etc. for the rest of my life. But yeah, I'd still play alot of xbox. One thing I'd love to buy if I had the money is a huge amount of box sets for all of the tv shows I like so that if there's shit on TV I can just put that on ;)

Ypuh
08-28-2008, 09:41 PM
If I would have millions, I'd probably be spending money all day on useless things. Also I'd try to buy me in my favorite club in Holland, just like Abramovitch at Chelsea so FC Groningen would play Champions League (H). The XBox will probably dissappear to the background, since money and time (Depends on how you see it) never really are the problem, I just prefer to go out/watch football/do stupid things wich you can laugh about etc.

kentarulez
08-28-2008, 09:46 PM
I'd either buy a 90" TV, or a Projecter, whichever looks better, buy an Elite, stop ging to school, buy every game possible, 1K them all, then make my casket out of them.... and spend it all on other things, like wrestling shows, DVDs, car, house, etc. And pay off my family's debts. If they have any.....I dunno.

A Satyr
08-28-2008, 09:49 PM
Id do both at the same time...

dm master
08-28-2008, 09:56 PM
im rly not sure what i would do with that amount of money i would probebly game about the same but buy every single 360 game out there and mabe get a PS3 with all the games..

i would almost definatly spice up my TV etc and probebly upgrade to an elite

JJBDude
08-28-2008, 10:33 PM
Hell no would I bother trying, I would however own every Xbox 360 game so I had a nice sexy looking collection. :D

mentaljason
08-28-2008, 10:34 PM
I would be doing random badass things. As far as gaming though, I would just get the games I want so that I can have fun.

wammy71
08-28-2008, 10:43 PM
hmmm... I think I would probably would buy a lot of games, but I would rather go for the biggest CD collection, but who knows.

UK Mylo
08-29-2008, 01:15 AM

Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.

Well, not all chicks.

Good point.

Well, what about you now? what would you do?

Besides two chicks at the same time?

Well, yeah.

Nothing.

Nothing, huh?

I would relax... I would sit on my ass all day... I would do nothing.

(Never get tired of hearin Office space quotes. One of my favourite movies of all time.)

DigitalFury
08-29-2008, 01:23 AM
I would buy myself a modest house and a new car, my mother and father in law a modest house and a new car and my parents a modest house and a new car. I would spend money furnishing my new house, then I would put enough money in my daughter's savings account to pay for college, then half of everything I had left would go into my bank account and the other half I would invest in my own business, probably a video game store.

Tubson57
08-29-2008, 01:44 AM
I would probably go all out on gamerscore for a month or so, but would play so often that I would get tired, and then I would focus on blowing my winnings on better things like paying off college and buying cars and going on lavish vacations to exiotic parts of the world and... well you get my drift.

J.Waddo
08-29-2008, 02:17 AM
If I ever won millions in the lottery, I would give up school, and get taught at home by a hot private tutor for a few hours a day:p I'd get myself a 5 bedroom house, a 52" HD television, surround sound speakers, and a shit load of games, and of course play for 4-5 hours a day. Along with that i'd donate some to charity, give some to relatives, get myself a V.I.P box at Old Trafford and sail around the world on my luxury yacht, kitted out with a 360:p And, of course I'd get myself a few cars, Bugatti veyron, aston martin vanquish and a 1968 Dodge Charger. I'd probaly also get tickets to kantizuni's xbox360 theme park;)

frank9080
08-29-2008, 02:51 AM
My parents would be able to send me to whatever college Shawn Johnson is going to. Then I could hook up with the girl of my dreams. I would also quit gamefly and just buy every 360 game.

Parkerktm
08-29-2008, 03:06 AM
If i won right now i would run down to goodwill and give all my shit away, start fresh and go crazy!

Pootcrum
08-29-2008, 04:04 AM
Id be goin "balls deep", lol as you put it, WHILST going for the gamerscore. With skittles.

Ypuh
08-29-2008, 10:16 AM
If I ever won millions in the lottery, I would give up school, and get taught at home by a hot private tutor for a few hours a day:p I'd get myself a 5 bedroom house, a 52" HD television, surround sound speakers, and a shit load of games, and of course play for 4-5 hours a day. Along with that i'd donate some to charity, give some to relatives, get myself a V.I.P box at Old Trafford and sail around the world on my luxury yacht, kitted out with a 360:p And, of course I'd get myself a few cars, Bugatti veyron, aston martin vanquish and a 1968 Dodge Charger. I'd probaly also get tickets to kantizuni's xbox360 theme park;)
If you do get to win the lottery, can you let me picked up by a hot babe in your Veyron who brings me to your VIP box? I'd love to see v/d Sar, Anderson, Ronaldo, Nani and Vidic (Yes, Vidic) play in real life.

Dothis
08-29-2008, 10:40 AM
Well, I would construct an Xbox360 Theme Park. It would have live enactments of every 360 game.
Wanna play Forza 2? I'd have go-karts made up to look like mini versions of all the cars available in the game, with to-scale replicas of the tracks.
Wanna play gears or COD4? There would be a Chernobyl paintball course.
And on and on. Not sure how Viva Pinata would work... ;)

edit: Oh, and I would build a hoverchair, like in Wall-E.

Would it go for three months and then Red Ring?

Well, not all chicks.

Good point.
Well, what about you now? what would you do?

Besides two chicks at the same time?

Well, yeah.

Nothing.

Nothing, huh?

I would relax... I would sit on my ass all day... I would do nothing.

(Never get tired of hearin Office space quotes. One of my favourite movies of all time.)

Fuckin' A!

If I had that much money, I would buy as many Microsoft shares as possible, and then I would really never have to work again. Then I would just buy whatever fancied me at the moment.

Ryan2099
08-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Q. If you won the lottery etc, and basically didn't have to work or go school/college/uni, so you basically had 24/7 free time, would you go all out for the highest gamerscore possible? or would you just forget about gaming and spend all your time "ball-deep" in classy ladies on your private yacht?

Why not both?:)

negitorotemaki1
08-29-2008, 01:05 PM
Heck no.

I'd probably have MORE gamerpoints since I could afford to buy more games and had more time to play them...

But would I devote my time to getting the highest gamerscore? No way. If you're free from monetary obligations imagine all the things you could go do or see.

I'd say my Xbox would just be used while I'm resting from my frequent vacations.

Royle
08-29-2008, 04:32 PM
I would have an xbox on my yacht ;) I would play xbox 5 days a week and spend the rest partying.

DanTheManGum
08-29-2008, 04:46 PM

I'd invest in apartment buildings in 2+ college towns not in major cities and continue buying games like normal (the ones I would like or my gf would like).

arCtiK AsSaSsIn
08-29-2008, 06:42 PM
I can see I am not the only skittles lover here :p

Definently buy an Elite, pre-order all those games that are coming out this holiday, buy some games i missed, get a subscription to gamefly, buy an Elite, get a $1500 electronic drum set as I really really want one :woop:

Get a bigger house for my family to live in, trick out my room with so many electronics, surround sound, PS3, big ass TV, a loaded PC with everything possible, a Mac Book Pro, iTouch.

I could go all day but I will stop there :)

vI Starlight Iv
08-29-2008, 07:54 PM
box at the mighty blues, sex, drugs and rock and roll a plenty of achievements i would still do some charity work

xymon81
08-30-2008, 08:18 PM
if i had the cash, i would open a video game bar. there you could have rock band tourtements or a madden contest. but then also id have a huge 360 collection

xENVxGAMERSKREW
08-31-2008, 05:34 PM
I wiuldn't bother trying to get the highest GS. I'd have too many games to focus on and odds are I wouldn't be able to complete them all.

Plus, it would take me a few days to get to my xbox on the other side of my mansion ;) Yeah, plus id only play games like everyother time (4 days a week lol) the rest would be traveling and create a company and let my bro work on it while im off to paris :D

kiwi18
08-31-2008, 07:15 PM
IF......you used the search button, then you would see there is already multiple threads like this.

I had to say it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=75121&highlight=lottery

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73460&highlight=lottery

AllThePenguins
08-31-2008, 11:03 PM
If i had all that money my gaming would quickly take a back seat to seeing as much of the world as possible and doing all of the things I ever wanted to do.

But if it were gaming related... I would pay a company to make the the greatest game ever with the best achievements but only ever make one copy.... for me :) I might let you play if you ask nicely