PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me........

mark212
08-28-2008, 06:36 PM
When playing through the demo which i have multiple times, The force lighting looks great and looks pretty close to how lightning should but i noticed that when you force blast the doors they open the same everytime....i thought things like that were supposed to change each time like splintering of the wood. i also noticed that the barrels and what not blew up the same and down the center.....what gives? Now with that said, in no way am i not buying this.....im standing in line and even taking off work that day just to play.

TooMuchCowbell
08-28-2008, 06:41 PM
Whenever I force blasted a door open, it looked different every time. If you just blast one corner of the door, that part will bend back, or do an uncharged force push and it will bend the metal. And if you try jumping and force blasting, only the top of the door will be blown away.

I noticed the thing about barrels too though.

mark212
08-28-2008, 06:50 PM
Ok, ill dry opening it different ways.....i was just jumping and blasting the middle

Shipley0110
08-29-2008, 08:22 AM
It may be a set animation for barrell explosions etc in the demo (due to memory requirements).

May turn out to be different in the game.

Darth Rankine
08-29-2008, 11:56 AM
Can't say I've ever noticed that but I'll keep an eye on it.

Malikkr
08-29-2008, 11:06 PM
The doors do open different ways, you just have to hit them from different angles. But the barrels and crates and explosion boxes do all break the same. Still loved it though and the bodies never died the same. I am definitly getting this

Gorjira
08-30-2008, 01:28 AM
The doors change...You must be hitting the SAME part each time ;) Try jumping and holding B, you'll see something different.

CIKShock
08-30-2008, 03:41 AM
I've noticed that the barrels do explode the same way every time, but i'm not sure that it will be changed for the game. It is not like you are the one destroying them, as most of the time it is a blast that blows them up (or an impact). The doors can bend extremely wierd ways, I should have been recording the other day, just single jumped and ended up blowing the top of the door only...then from the ground did it again, this time only the bottem opened. So it looked like and X, too bad i had to blast it again to get through, would have made a nice screeny.

gingerCHRIS123
08-30-2008, 07:16 PM
If you only blast 1 half the door it opens only that half, maybe your right about the barrels though.

hockeyfan607
09-01-2008, 08:26 AM
I never payed attention to how the doors open but you're probably right