PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the Robbery Achievement

Lucky Sniper 08
09-03-2006, 10:21 PM
Is it possible to rob a homerun and get the achievement using a second controller. Please someone post back quick because I'm stuck and can't get the achievement. I only have til tomorrow so please can someone tell me step by step of how I can get the achievement.

Thanks...

Grim the Reap3r
09-04-2006, 02:31 AM
You have to play the CPU to get the achievement. Did you use the strategy posted on this site? That's what I did and I had 1000 after about an hour. All you need to do is play as the Twins against the Yankees and throw nothing but fastballs down the heart of the plate. Set your outfield to deep and only go after homers. Don't go after other hits, just let them score.

Grim the Reap3r
09-04-2006, 02:35 AM
You have to play the CPU to get the achievement. Did you use the strategy posted on this site? That's what I did and I had 1000 after about an hour. All you need to do is play as the Twins against the Yankees and throw nothing but fastballs down the heart of the plate. Set your outfield to deep and only go after homers. Don't go after other hits, just let them score.
You should subscribe to Gamefly. I did the Blockbuster thing for a while, but I found myself having to re-new a few times and got tired of it. With Gamefly you keep it as long as you want and return it when your done, whether it's one day or one month.