PDA

View Full Version : Master's Backwards Race HELP!!!

MaGiCaL MoNKeY MaN
08-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Hey, does anyone know how I turn back around after I have already double tapped the B button?

It tells me to turn around and i do then it tells me to go straight again but then doesnt let me!!

HELPPP!!!

EDIT:

Thanks a lot guys this is why I fucking come to this site for answers!! How many people have this fucking game and have 1000/1000 on it? STILL NO ONE FUCKING ANSWERS!!??! Oh now im gonna have some big hotshot on this site tell me off or tell me something like dont double post but you know what!?! FUCK ALL OF YOU!!
GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND GO OUTSIDE AND FUCKING DO SOMETHING!

Now I bet you someone will read this thread

MaGiCaL MoNKeY MaN
08-28-2008, 09:28 PM
Oh noes! Look I fucking double posted.

BTW: it took a month for my SKATE thread to be answered...

kentarulez
08-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Look, I'm not surprised if it took a month for your SKATE thread to be answered, if you have an attitude like that, I'm surprised you're still on here acting like that.

MaGiCaL MoNKeY MaN
08-29-2008, 12:57 AM
Look, I'm not surprised if it took a month for your SKATE thread to be answered, if you have an attitude like that, I'm surprised you're still on here acting like that.

Shut up. .

Taker447
08-29-2008, 04:20 PM
Shut up. .

How the hell can you double post and edit your post in less than half hour and bitch about not getting a reply. this game is OLD! so this thread does not have 1000 people coming in and out of it too see any new topics/questions. just give it time and your get answered. keep acting like that and nobody will respond to you.

Regor Ttenneb
12-01-2008, 10:56 PM
You just tap B again and you should spin back round.

SWAGGART
02-25-2009, 01:47 AM
Yeah just tap b again and you will turn round no problem ok,