PDA

View Full Version : 6 Albums on the way

soccerplaya13cj
08-28-2008, 09:08 PM
http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1115654#post1115654

Follow the link in there.

Stocking the digital bins, EW.com has learned exclusively, will be seminal full albums by Foo Fighters (The Colour and the Shape), Red Hot Chili Peppers (Blood Sugar Sex Magik), Jane's Addiction (Nothing's Shocking), Megadeth (Peace Sells... But Who's Buying) and Stevie Ray Vaughn (Texas Flood), along with a specially-compiled No Doubt Best Of collection. All are slated to roll out in the coming months, according to MTV Games.

Foo Fighters - The Colour and the Shape
RHCP - Blood, Sex, Sugar, Magik
Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking
Megadeth - Peace Sells... But Who's Buying
Stevie Ray Vaughn - Texas Flood
No Doubt - Best Of

My opinions?
I would have rather seen something like Coheed and Cambria or Lynyrd Skynyrd instead of No Doubt, but everything else is solid. Also, Californication would be better IMO and TCATS has already had it's best two songs in a rhythm game. Iowuld have rather had a different one or another added onto TCATS (entire discography?)

edd__
08-28-2008, 09:13 PM
I know the search function is for quitters... but still
http://x360a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=88370

soccerplaya13cj
08-28-2008, 09:24 PM
I know the search function is for quitters... but still
http://x360a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=88370 It wasn't in the RB1 forum, and not a lot of people change the RB2 forums, so I said, hell, why not?

edd__
08-28-2008, 09:29 PM
I don't wanna be rude or anything, and i know that it's cross-platform, but both the post on EW ad Joystiq refer to Rock Band 2

SebastianSB
08-29-2008, 02:16 AM
two forums is such a pain in the ass =( I wonder if they could just merge the two since there is so much cross-platform content anyway

Lucent Beam
08-30-2008, 12:22 AM
Coheed & Cambria album, pleeeeeease.

SebastianSB
08-30-2008, 12:28 AM

seconded. I haven't listened to them outside Rock Band but Welcome Home gives me the impression they know how to make great music.

Dla911
08-30-2008, 09:29 AM
I don't wanna be rude or anything, and i know that it's cross-platform, but both the post on EW ad Joystiq refer to Rock Band 2

I'm not going to be rude but if you think this is mybad, I understand why he posted it here in the Rock band forums, How about if one of the ablums come out befor Rock band 2? they say there is going to be 500 songs by the end of the year so who knows.

brak4222
08-30-2008, 09:49 AM
I'm a fan of this list as they may not all be my taste, but they are good albums. I wish they went more diverse. We still have no hair metal.

soccerplaya13cj
08-30-2008, 04:41 PM
can't find it, but saw it posted once.
John or Sean made an announcement about a greatest hits of C&C, then quickly deleted it. A couple people copy and pasted the entire announcement though. If I find it again, I'll post it.