PDA

View Full Version : Lava World help plz

HeavenSoldier
08-29-2008, 12:10 AM
as the title suggest, i'm stuck on the lava world. my biggest problem i have on it is getting past the dragon-type thing with the sock puppet that is guarding the last artifact. I can not figure out how to damage him, and the minions dont drop sandwiches so im guessing those aren't required like they were on the volcano mini-boss.

Panda
08-29-2008, 12:18 AM
Hey, a pretty easy way of doing this is, right at the start of the level remember the door with the sandwich on it? Don't go straight in, kill all the enemies that come to you because they all drop sandwiches, stock up on 9 and the level should be a breeze=].

On that dragon boss just use a sandwich straight away and constantly fly up attacking. Good Luck.

Darkxid3
08-29-2008, 12:20 AM
Um stuck on this atm, You mean jump and keep hitting Y?

Do you hit the dragon or the sock?

And what do you do if you run out :S

Iron Guitarist
08-29-2008, 12:36 AM
Just keep jumping and hitting X on the red dragon and once he dies you get the wheel.

Ilindur
08-29-2008, 12:36 AM
Defeating the dragon here is a easy task if you have 2 red potions (maybe 1 is enought), all you have to do is use the A+X combo (jump and then hit hit hit hit hit hit) to hit his left hand or his head, ignore his attacks and the minions, they won't do much damage and you have potions, just atack atack atack!

I hope this helps you. :)

HeavenSoldier
08-29-2008, 02:15 PM
yeah that does help...'course i havn't gotten around to doing it yet, since i only have time to post between my courses and i won't be on till later. I also noticed something with the mechanics or magic ranged attacks. the fact being that if i get hit by one fireball and it knocks me down i may as well be dead because then they all spam the fireball and it repeatedly knocks me over and can't get up. ah well, doesn't matter, just makes it more challenging.