PDA

View Full Version : 3 Relics Locations...??

VeIkro
08-29-2008, 02:00 AM
Where are they! i just get to a dead end... and cant find the relics... i just have the compass (i dont remember how i get it)

ForeverMash
08-29-2008, 02:01 AM
One is in the Industrial Castle, the other is in the the Magma world... thingy. Most north point of the map you can reach so far.

VeIkro
08-29-2008, 02:03 AM
I cant ge in industrial castle (not beffy enough)... and the magma.. (where is the relic)

mikeh88
08-29-2008, 02:15 AM
Telescope: just beat the Industrial castle. You can get in by eating a sandwhich

Wheel: beat Lava world. once you beat the last boss in lava world you'll get it

Map: after you get the telescope and the wheel you can go to the desert just continue playing and you'll eventually play volleyball for boss battle get 10 points first and you'll get it.

Boomerang: in the industrial castle you'll get cardinal (pet). once you get cardinal go to thieves forest where you find an owl crap from a tree and right underneath him there will be a bush just go behind it and your cardinal will find the boomerang

Horn: I cant exactly remember what map I got it from but it was after the desert. Just cleared a level and got it

DocRevolt
08-29-2008, 04:25 AM
To clear up the industrial castle thing, just eat a sandwich and walk up to the door. Then rapidly tap x to rip it off it's hinges.

NightStalker666
08-29-2008, 11:30 PM
Anyone know exactly where the horn is?

Pezdspencer
08-29-2008, 11:40 PM
Anyone know exactly where the horn is?

After you go to the Sunken Temple and see that you can't get in go back to the map and go right. You fight through the marsh then you fight the Corn boss and get the horn for your troubles.