PDA

View Full Version : For those of you craving Tough Competiton...

Bodangles
08-29-2008, 03:16 AM
FTPKING is now effectively taking bribes. He will accept points or free Live codes in exchange for your win. I gave him 1 month of live (before the game. And no, I'm not stupid, but he has a charming voice :p) and 100 points (after the game). You probably don't need to jump through that much, but if you really want it, send him a message that says A.) You're from x360a.org and B.) what you have to offer him. He will then let you win in OT (he doesn't get shafted on points this way).

I can't vouch for what he does from this point on, but I can tell you that he let me win today, even though he could have run with my 1 month trial. If you want to take the risk, message FTPKING with that info. Peace and good luck, all!

Son of Kyuss
08-29-2008, 05:34 AM
Ended up giving him my 1 month trial too. : ) He's a nice guy.

TheChupacabra10
08-29-2008, 05:12 PM
Hey Im cool to give up points as long as its within reason. I paid for the legendary maps for halo just so I could get my overkill achievement on legendary weekend

Bodangles
08-29-2008, 05:27 PM
Honestly while it is tempting I'm not spending money on someone else for one achievement. Man pretty much everyone in the Top 50 want either Microsoft points or a month of live. Pricks....

I never thought of it that way. The people in the Top 50 have earned the right to be there, and to take that away for free is selfish. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of pricks in the Top 50, but I understand why they want something in return.

And I never spent money :p I month from GTA IV and 100 points from the Dream Car Sweepstakes.

ftpking
08-30-2008, 01:14 AM
Hey great site.

If anyone is interested just send me a msg on XboxLive, My username is Ftpking, I will be happy to help for the right price :)

Cheers

lxl Hockey lxl
08-31-2008, 03:34 AM
Just sent an offer, hope you accept it!

nWo Member69
09-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Just sent an offer, hope you accept it!

yea me too lol yeaaa

ftpking
09-01-2008, 10:17 PM
yea me too lol yeaaa

Cool i just got back from vacation, i answered

ftpking
09-04-2008, 02:20 AM
Hey guys with Nhl 09 comming out in the next week or so. I dont know if ill be playing 08 that often. So if anyone wants to get this acheivment off of me. Msg me asap

Cheers

J eVeRy DaY 514
09-05-2008, 07:19 PM
messaged you as well. are you still in the top 50?

zzjj
09-05-2008, 09:53 PM
i will send you a message asap

Lonsta DaMonsta
09-09-2008, 06:12 AM
Appreciate it ftpking, you're the man!

Lord of Orion
09-09-2008, 06:36 AM
Sent you a message, but regardless, you are awesome! Hope we can work something out!

daenius
09-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Why is everybody telling him he is so awesome?

For me, that's the worst thing somebody can do!

What's wrong with being a good person and giving people that are not NHL08 cracks the joy of having those achievements.

I don't see why I should "pay" somebody if he can just lose once against u, and u win it back to him.

or even play 1 game where the person who wants the ach. really tries to beat him fair and square, and if that doesn't work just go for boosting.

this is just ridiculous!

naptownsteeler
09-09-2008, 04:44 PM

What's wrong with being a good person and giving people that are not NHL08 cracks the joy of having those achievements.

I don't see why I should "pay" somebody if he can just lose once against u, and u win it back to him.

or even play 1 game where the person who wants the ach. really tries to beat him fair and square, and if that doesn't work just go for BOOSTING.

this is just ridiculous!

I think that it is very obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.

daenius
09-09-2008, 05:57 PM
right, I dunno what Im talking about.

you're limiting my whole post to not even 1 sentence. great work!

ftpking
09-09-2008, 06:12 PM

or even play 1 game where the person who wants the ach. really tries to beat him fair and square, and if that doesn't work just go for boosting.

this is just ridiculous!

It diffently not for everyone. I do have alot of thankfull people and i have met alot of good gamers from offering this, So i have to thank bodangles for being the first to make these kind of offers, to get this going for everyone..

Concerning my rank, im currently ranked 40th, and dropping quick due to all these losses.

But i do have 2-3 left in the bank, if anyone is interested im currently accepting MSP, Or Paypal $,

I'm no longer accepting months on xbox live as i have soo many, ill probably be giving them to my grandchildren :)

Lonsta DaMonsta
09-09-2008, 07:32 PM

Actually, naptown is right. You don't know what you're talking about. This would take 1000's of hours to boost unless if you have 20 gold gamertags sitting around. It's one of the top 150 TrueAchievements, and a pain to get.

daenius
09-09-2008, 08:04 PM
Actually, naptown is right. You don't know what you're talking about. This would take 1000's of hours to boost unless if you have 20 gold gamertags sitting around. It's one of the top 150 TrueAchievements, and a pain to get.

it's not about that jesus christ.

it's about the people who want money/MSP/live months just to lose a game to someone.

I'd rather only have 900/1000 GS for this game than to pay to get the last 100.

that's what I'm talking about! I'm just saying that it should be no problem for one of those "gods" in the top 50 to lose a game to someone and then get it back.

ftpking
09-09-2008, 09:15 PM
it's not about that jesus christ.

it's about the people who want money/MSP/live months just to lose a game to someone.

I'd rather only have 900/1000 GS for this game than to pay to get the last 100.

that's what I'm talking about! I'm just saying that it should be no problem for one of those "gods" in the top 50 to lose a game to someone and then get it back.

Its true it isnt that horrible to get back the amount of points by losing, It takes about 30-35 consecutive wins playing someone ranked, Ranked meaning 9000 and better..

Playing someone none ranked actualy gives you 0 points believe it or not, playing somene ranked 9000 gives you like 1-2

And so on.

So yes 30-35 wins @ 15 mins a pop 450 - 525 mins of time that i need to play to earn the amount of points i lose per game. Not to mention i then need to win each and every one of those games. Im cofident id win most, but its impossible to win each and every game you play..

Again if you think its all that easy to do, no one is stopping you from becoming top 50 yourself

I think i have 1250 + Wins now

naptownsteeler
09-09-2008, 09:44 PM

I boosted this achievement myself. I received my achievement on 9/25/08. It only took 2 xbox's and 10 gold accounts, not to mention the 30+ hours to do it. This is back when the game was new and you only needed 2000 points to be in the top 50. Last time I looked you needed over 4000 to get it. If it's not worth it to you to spend 10-20 dollars than sit their with 900 and shut up. You will learn when you grow up that time is money.

daenius
09-09-2008, 10:06 PM
I boosted this achievement myself. I received my achievement on 9/25/08. It only took 2 xbox's and 10 gold accounts, not to mention the 30+ hours to do it. This is back when the game was new and you only needed 2000 points to be in the top 50. Last time I looked you needed over 4000 to get it. If it's not worth it to you to spend 10-20 dollars than sit their with 900 and shut up. You will learn when you grow up that time is money.

ok, you had to go ahead and be a bitch about this and not just let it be, so I have to act like a prick, too:

"than sit their with 900..." - it's THEN sit THERE, you need to work on your grammar, but you'll learn what the difference between a possessive pronoun and an adverb is when u grow up ;)

"you will learn when you grow up that time is money." - that's gold man, someone having a gamerscore of 146k is telling me that time is money.

but now I know why u're so offended by my comments, you're so consumed by your need to get 1k for every game that u don't care what u have to do for it.

why don't u let my comment stand there as it is, being my opinion.

I just said it's selfish of ppl. asking for MONEY (YES, ACTUAL MONEY) for 100GS!

OMG, doesn't that sound a TAD weird to you?

all I'm saying is I would never in 1000 years pay just to get 100GS.

for me 10$ is not much but I still don't throw it out the window, and paying somebody to help me get 100GS equals throwing money out the window, wiping my ass with it, etc...

so just let it be I wasnt trying to criticize anyone, it's just my opinion.

have a nice day, d.

Lonsta DaMonsta
09-09-2008, 10:17 PM
ok, you had to go ahead and be a bitch about this and not just let it be, so I have to act like a prick, too:

"than sit their with 900..." - it's THEN sit THERE, you need to work on your grammar, but you'll learn what the difference between a possessive pronoun and an adverb is when u grow up ;)

"you will learn when you grow up that time is money." - that's gold man, someone having a gamerscore of 146k is telling me that time is money.

but now I know why u're so offended by my comments, you're so consumed by your need to get 1k for every game that u don't care what u have to do for it.

why don't u let my comment stand there as it is, being my opinion.

I just said it's selfish of ppl. asking for MONEY (YES, ACTUAL MONEY) for 100GS!

OMG, doesn't that sound a TAD weird to you?

all I'm saying is I would never in 1000 years pay just to get 100GS.

for me 10$ is not much but I still don't throw it out the window, and paying somebody to help me get 100GS equals throwing money out the window, wiping my ass with it, etc...

so just let it be I wasnt trying to criticize anyone, it's just my opinion.

have a nice day, d.

"u're" = you're
"u" = you
"wasnt" = wasn't

"OMG" = proves you're a 15 year old girl

And by the way, if you don't want the achievement, that's fine with me, it wouldn't add much to your 16,000 gamerscore anyway. But at least keep your mouth shut and actually contribute to the site elsewhere, if you're even capable of doing such a thing, rather than clutter up the forums with your incoherent useless posts. Thanks!

daenius
09-09-2008, 10:59 PM
thanks for pointing out 1 apostrophe!

incoherent? do you even know what that means? show me one line that's incoherent in my post, everything refers specifically to something written before.

plus, I didnt even start bitching around, u 2 wimps started giving me crap about my post so if anybody, it's you that should stop with useless posting.

so instead of trying to sound educated and intellectual just leave it be. thanks for your enlightening and refined post and if I hurt your little-eentsy-weensy feelings forgive me, I actually DON'T think that a high gamerscore is a determining factor in social life.

EDIT: ok let's just stop bitching around about this.
I stated my opinion, that's it. let's just leave it at that. I don't wanna argue for ages about this.

ftpking
09-10-2008, 04:45 AM
LoL,

Point is this is till being offer to a small few,

As again 2-3 losses, left,

Its not for everyone. If you want it you know how to reach me

Cheers

ftpking
09-13-2008, 06:09 AM
1 loss available

thats it thats all

msg me asap if anyone is interested

cheers

o0 TommyGuns 0o
09-16-2008, 05:49 PM
hey i sent u a message so hopefully i can be the last person to get the achievement off u that would be awsome.

CovertDog
09-18-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm going to close this now. This thread has gone way off course and has turn into nothing more then a flame war.