PDA

View Full Version : Just Hit Level 99...

GypsyJoe777
08-29-2008, 03:46 AM
...and this game is incredible. They need to make some DLC packs, cause I don't think they need to add any new gameplay features, just new content. What would you guys like to see in future DLC if it is coming?

Rolyatkcinmai
08-29-2008, 03:48 AM
The removal of ranged weapons knocking you down.

Ruins countless games every year. One day, devs will realize that it's not a good idea. Probably right around the time the Cubs win the series.

sk0m
08-29-2008, 04:18 AM

Ruins countless games every year. One day, devs will realize that it's not a good idea. Probably right around the time the Cubs win the series.

Yeah I got pinned in a corner in the peasant arena because of ranged attacks knocking me down. One guy would shoot me and while I was laying there the other 15 would maul me to death. I even noticed some of the small enemies later on don't fall by our arrows which is total BS.

DocRevolt
08-29-2008, 04:23 AM
An extra 50g worked in to the game by something like the magician coming back and kidnapping the king or something. I dunno, any new content would be great, and extra gamerscore would be cool as well.

SpeedKills3255
08-29-2008, 04:23 AM
im game for some dlc.

Requiem Paradox
08-29-2008, 07:57 AM

Good sir, you speak true words of wisdom.

johnnyd
08-29-2008, 02:33 PM
Ya that was annoying. Or the second you get up, another guy fires an arrow. YAY

Iron Guitarist
08-29-2008, 07:49 PM
You do know there's a BLOCK button right?

And the simple action of blocking while strafing up and down?

neok182
08-29-2008, 08:54 PM

agreed.

but yea, DLC please this game is awesome. would love to have more and i'm only like 1/4 done lol.

Mind of Molina
08-29-2008, 08:57 PM
Since you hit the max level, can you answer this for me?

I counted, and by the time you're level 78 you should have max stats. Is that true?

ForeverMash
08-29-2008, 08:58 PM
Since you hit the max level, can you answer this for me?

I counted, and by the time you're level 78 you should have max stats. Is that true?

Yep, the rest of the levels are purely cosmetic.

xXGLxDASOLIDER
08-29-2008, 09:17 PM
i would like to see some new caharacters plus a cople more levels

Iron Guitarist
08-29-2008, 10:32 PM
Yep, the rest of the levels are purely cosmetic.

Not totally cosmetic. Some weapons require much higher levels than others.

Monoxide Child
08-29-2008, 10:35 PM
I would like the bugs to get fixed.

TacticalCrono
08-29-2008, 11:58 PM
question on this that maybe someone can answer: i hit 99 last night (was 59 on the leaderboards, yay!) but it seems that my max exp (something like 113080) is not the highest you can get? i saw about 30 people on the boards earlier who have 113081, one more past the max. any idea how to do this? i would guess if it isnt a glitch in the exp system (which i dont think it is) it has to do with beating insane mode, or something, just for that extra lil' kick up in the scores? anyone have a clue?

GypsyJoe777
08-30-2008, 06:39 AM
question on this that maybe someone can answer: i hit 99 last night (was 59 on the leaderboards, yay!) but it seems that my max exp (something like 113080) is not the highest you can get? i saw about 30 people on the boards earlier who have 113081, one more past the max. any idea how to do this? i would guess if it isnt a glitch in the exp system (which i dont think it is) it has to do with beating insane mode, or something, just for that extra lil' kick up in the scores? anyone have a clue?

Good Question! I had the same problem earlier today, when i fell from 44 on the leaderboards to 71. I found that my first lvl 99 character got all his later levels from the Catfish glitch. So I started leveling a new character using the catfish glitch and got him to almost 99 (probably around 98 and 7/8) and then I got the last bit of experience from regular enemies. When leveled to 99 from a regular enemy I had the 113681 you speak of, and I was delighted, reclaiming my position at 42nd. Hate to say it, but try re-leveling a new character and give my method a shot.

TacticalCrono
08-30-2008, 06:48 AM
thanks dude, kinda sucks i gotta do it again but at least i can throw peasant up on the leaderboards. question on that: which character is the 'conehead' that i see on the leaderboad a bit? is it the peasant w/out the hood that ive heard of?

GypsyJoe777
08-30-2008, 06:54 AM
I don't know, but sorry to burst your bubble, by my second lvl 99 is the Peasant D:

TacticalCrono
08-30-2008, 06:43 PM
Well, i tried your method anyways, and sadly my second 99 did NOT get that extra 1 exp. if i have to the patience to get another character to 99 i might actualy try to watch the exp as i get close, maybe try to get 113678 then hit an enemy i know gives me 3 in one hit of something.

Iron Guitarist
08-30-2008, 08:44 PM
It's most likely a bug in the system.

Draconos137
08-30-2008, 09:26 PM
My guess is that DLC is in the works mainy because of the download content option in the pause menu. It seems kinda pointless to put it there only for garepics, so I think it's a bit of foreshadowing.

ElboBlie
08-30-2008, 09:56 PM
...and this game is incredible. They need to make some DLC packs, cause I don't think they need to add any new gameplay features, just new content. What would you guys like to see in future DLC if it is coming?

So the first game, multi-player one I get into, ever without crashing some LvL 99 ass hat decides to just wait till I go into the black smith with him, show off his weapons then LEAVE

/golfclap on 99

Sorry about the rant, but unless this new feet you achieved is helping me..........

Tavvy
08-30-2008, 10:25 PM
More long lasting achievements like reach a certain level, get all weapons or unlock all characters just so that there is more reason to spend your life on the game!

Tavvy
08-30-2008, 10:34 PM

I had a thought and was thinking that you get the extra 1 exp if your using the Giraffe pet and your exp is just 1 under the max and then the Girafe pet's ability of extra EXP might kick in but in the end i think it might just be like and using the pet at the end.
I think that for every 10 hits you get 1 extra exp because i notice that you get 600 exp on the cat glitch and you get 660 exp with the giraffe so all luck.
I hope that you all understand what i am saying because its kinda confusing but just comes down to luck in the end.

Ed Boon
09-01-2008, 06:38 PM
So from lvl 78 to 99 doesnt give you anything? not increased hit points or anything?
thanks