PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Best Character?

VeIkro
08-29-2008, 05:30 AM
Melee =
Defense =
Magic =

I most interested in the magic character, i dont know in which character invest Exp in magic...

Which one got the most Useful magic power?

valo09
08-29-2008, 05:41 AM
None really have any advantage over the other. Green is poison and does extra damage from that, fire does burn damage, blue can freeze them in place, and red can use is lightning and hold the person there until the his magic runs out. So it all what you wanna play with.

VeIkro
08-29-2008, 05:47 AM
Do you Think GREEN is kinda the most useful magic power? cause im playing with red, and never use magic really... im all melee dude

valo09
08-29-2008, 06:12 AM
I also use red too, but if you use the Y button magic. it works really well. I think you can get the most damage from magic with red

Shadow540
08-29-2008, 06:38 AM
Well just glancing at the top people on the leaderboards, a lot of em are green knights.

I've been using green too, but not really leveled up his magic abilities. I'm doing that now though. He's got a good magic attack, poisons enemies so all you have to do is hit the people once and run away and you still do a bit of extra damage. I'm sure when you level him up a lot it'll have real good range and do lots of damage.

GodComplex13
08-29-2008, 07:01 AM
From my (very brief) experience, Red has the best magic if you go pure magic, slowly building up def as well. When you get it all the way up, if you get someone with Y, you tear them to shreds. It's actually a little rediculous.

I've also learned that assuming you arent playing alone, you really need to specialize.

Anyone know if it's worth putting anything into agility? I never saw a reason.

Viriathos
08-29-2008, 10:13 AM
Arrow dodging. Seriously, that shit annoys the bejesus out of me and I'd sooner dodge it than have to turtle my way to the bloke shooting at me.