PDA

View Full Version : Is the Alien Worth it?

VeIkro
08-29-2008, 06:13 AM
I mean spend 800 points to get an extra character (and a old game)... Does he got any special ability?

Rolyatkcinmai
08-29-2008, 06:15 AM
You've made three threads about characters in no time at all. Couldn't you have just merged them into one?

No he's not worth 800 MS points obviously. If you want the Alien Hominid game anyways, then sure. But I wouldn't advise buying a game for an extra character in another. There are plenty of characters in Castle Crashers.

TacticalCrono
08-29-2008, 08:48 AM
totally agree with rolyatkcinmai in that spending 10 bucks just for another character isnt a smart idea,but id reccommend you download the trial of alien hominid and try it. i bought the game as soon as it came on on live cause id played the gamecube one (and later the original on newgrounds) with a bunch of friends a while back. its a fantastic game, and i would think of it as spending 800 points on a great game and getting a bonus character, not the other way around.

agentplatypus
08-29-2008, 09:24 AM
Well, the game is great andworth 800 points + you get extra character so I would say buy it.

PapaNico
08-29-2008, 12:53 PM
i'm thinking of buying alien hominid too, i saw it when it came out and i thought it looked kind of shady so i didn't
but castle crashers is amazing so that must be good

GUrillaTacticz
08-29-2008, 07:17 PM
I beat the game as the alien and my only gripe is the fact that while playing as him you cannot use any other weapons.

Monoxide Child
08-29-2008, 08:03 PM
Alien Hominid HD the game is worth 800 points.

icypinksmurf
08-29-2008, 09:20 PM
I beat the game as the alien and my only gripe is the fact that while playing as him you cannot use any other weapons.

Yeah, I'm stuck with the damn pitchfork. >:[
But Alien Hominid is a good game

ThePumpkinKing
08-29-2008, 09:41 PM
You've gotta be kidding me..... People never bothered with Alien Hominid HD before, even though it's one of the best games in the arcade. But now they're willing to buy it just to unlock a secret character? Unbelievable.