PDA

View Full Version : 1rst level allready stuck sign

SPRAYandPREYcom
08-29-2008, 09:49 AM
i just had my first stand off i got the golden guns and now have to idea where to go or what to do been shooting everything for like 20 min WTF this is why people hate games because they cant even get past the first level without saying well this sucks big time ... any help plz

Ok i figured it out cant remember what it was the game is lame untill the guitars with ammo level then the game kicks major ass then the game ends and multiplayer loading times are terrible ... sigh

Woutsie
12-23-2008, 05:30 PM
We speak English on this forum. You should do the same.

Slipknot1988
12-24-2008, 06:11 AM
that WAS English. perhaps you should instead of being rude, just ignore the post or ask for clarification as to what it is the person wants. but for your personal translation:

i just had my first stand off i got the golden guns and now i have no idea where to go or what to do. i've been shooting everything for like 20 min! WTF?! this is why people hate games, because they cant even get past the first level without saying "well this sucks big time"! any help plz

Ok i figured it out. cant remember why the game is lame until the guitars with ammo level. then the game kicks major ass, then the game ends. oh and multiplayer loading times are terrible*sigh*

x McGrim x
12-28-2008, 02:45 AM
that WAS English. perhaps you should instead of being rude, just ignore the post or ask for clarification as to what it is the person wants. but for your personal translation:

i just had my first stand off i got the golden guns and now i have no idea where to go or what to do. i've been shooting everything for like 20 min! WTF?! this is why people hate games, because they cant even get past the first level without saying "well this sucks big time"! any help plz

Ok i figured it out. cant remember why the game is lame until the guitars with ammo level. then the game kicks major ass, then the game ends. oh and multiplayer loading times are terrible*sigh*
Well you're not going to get help asking like that. And I don't really see how you had a problem anyways...

MakoBallistic
03-09-2009, 04:13 AM
try going forwards