List of Online Trophies

jobys

Here are a list of trophies that I have unlocked online - please feel free to add to them, and let me know if they have achievement points attatched:

01: Legend Player

02: Master Player

03: Advanced Player

04:

05:

06:

07: Platinum Memorial

08: Gold Memorial

09: Silver Memorial

10: Bronze Memorial

11: Volley King

12: Return King

13: Service King

14: Underdog

15: 5 Victories (30g - 5 Straight Wins)

From what I can work out, every 10th game, you get the opportunity to win one of the memorials.

Thanks To: DarKube, LeMansFahrer

Edited by jobys

There is a Loser award, and there is also Master player & Legend Player both of which pertain to achievements. don't know how to get any of the three of these, but someone I was boosting with got the loser award.

I am guessing whatever comes after Platinum is the last one in the middle section, don't know what it is but I would guess Diamond player or something along those lines.

And awards don't come up every ten games, I have 103 games played in ranked and a few more in player match, And I have 9 online awards, the amount of games you played only give you the awards in the middle section. All others will pop up once certain criteria is met online.

Edited by Scotian Bred

• 6 years later...

Sorry to reply years after but the award in the front of Platinum Memorial is Hard Courter. Since I though that there was 3 type of courts (Hard, Clay, Grass) and that I had more than a 100 match played on Hard Courts, I tried to play 100 games on Clay Courts to see if they would give me an award such as "Clay Courter" . They didn't. Also, how do we get the Return King award ? I have more than 600 returns Ace and my boosting account got like 400. It never showed up after 3 weeks of intense boosting.

• 4 weeks later...

01: Legendary Player

02: Professional Player

03: Advanced Player

04: Clay Courter (10 wins minimum on a Clay Court versus someone that meets the same requirements)

05: Grass Courter (10 wins minimum on a Grass Court versus someone that meets the same requirements)

06: Hard Courter (10 wins minimum on a Hard Court versus someone that meets the same requirements)

07: Platinum Memorial

08: Gold Memorial

09: Silver Memorial

10: Bronze Memorial

11: Volley King

12: Return King

13: Service King

14: Underdog

15: 5 Victories (30g - 5 Straight Wins)