PDA

View Full Version : Animal Handler Problem

TheBarnabyJones
08-29-2008, 04:27 PM
I have all the animals in the ark/stable/whatever and I haven't unlocked the achievement. To count them off I have 26 animals and I'm pretty sure that's all of them... anyone else encounter this problem? What should I do???

ForeverMash
08-29-2008, 04:29 PM
Animals that you leeched from other people in multiplayer don't count, albeit you do have them in your arc. Try to remember which ones you got from other people and go collect those yourself.

TheBarnabyJones
08-29-2008, 04:37 PM
I figured it out but it wasn't what you said it was which is what I originally thought as well. I had leeched the fox that finds burried items for you so I went to go buy it but it wouldn't let me. I then proceeded to go through and get all the animals again, starting with the dog that helps you dig faster and I got the achievement. For some reason, even though he was in the ark AND I had unlocked him with a couple of my buddies. STRANGE.

Thanks for the swift reply though :drunk.

ForeverMash
08-29-2008, 04:41 PM
Glad you found the problem~ Congratulations on the achievement.

Iron Guitarist
08-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Oh crap I got like 4-5 animals for my friend in MP.

ForeverMash
08-29-2008, 08:02 PM
Apparently as long as you get one on your own after collecting them all, be it in single or multiplayer, you get the achievement. So no worries, Iron.