PDA

View Full Version : 100% game, what about the collects?

illum1na
08-29-2008, 05:31 PM
I'm at 39/50 pigeons and 10/12 shields I think.
I finished the game asuming I get to roam around looking for them.

I know I need to go back in the cave to enter on top of the mountain, but how can I re-enter the cave?

Thanks!

Saverien1979
08-29-2008, 08:16 PM
HI illum1na,

to re-enter you only need to walk on top of the hill and walk trough the door now you are back in the cave, then you have to follow the hole way and at the end you now go out of the cave and you stand up the bridge, there you have to "throw" the Stone Block.

Saverien1979

P.S.
sorry my English isnīt the best but I work on it ;)

illum1na
08-29-2008, 08:23 PM
thanks for the reply Saverien, and your English isn't bad at all.

Are we talking about the hill where the balls roll down, and where the inflatable is at the end of the path? Where I look down on the stone block you mention?
All I find there is a stone building, which seems empty to me?

Saverien1979
08-29-2008, 08:39 PM
yep this area, but not the way up where these balls roll, the other way where you can climb up to the "lift" the thing where Asterix stands and Obelix had to pull it when you their go up the hole way you stand in front of the Door to the cave enter it and follow the way through the cave till the end this is the part where Obelix talked about the pigeons (he said something like "weīll back later" I donīt know the right words) so when you now at the end you are up the bridge (which you saw as you had to kick the inflatable in first time you had been in this area) and there is a Stone Block you have to push down. than you can jump down from the bridge and climb up this stone to the wooden plattforms on the top to your right you will find 3 pigeons cages and when you jump down from the wooden plattforms to the small path in the back of this area you will find another shield.

P.S.
if you are not sure that you picked up all pigeons in an area change to Obelix and pick up Idefix (i think it was RT)

Rayne PL
08-30-2008, 07:26 AM
Does anybody remember any shields that are hard to see? I'm missing one (no, it's not the one that you obtain for getting all the pigeons; it's not the one on the slope in the place with the rolling balls either). I've missed one and it's starting to annoy me; probably I just can't see sth which is obvious :/

darthpibe
09-02-2008, 05:59 AM
im missing the same shield i have all the others after the pigeons, but still missing one.

pelon
09-02-2008, 08:05 AM
I think, the last shield to found is the same for everybody. After 1 hour, I found it on the "bathroom" level. There is a little cavity near the entrance.

For remember :

http://media.cnetnetworks.fr/gamekult-com/images/photos/00/00/89/48/ME0000894859_2.jpg

Rayne PL
09-02-2008, 09:35 AM
Nah, I've missed sth a lot more obvious than that at the beginning of the game. Thanks for the help anyway :)