PDA

View Full Version : Conscientious Objector & Maximum Firepower

VeIkro
08-29-2008, 06:54 PM
How and where.... explain pls..

Derrick DS
08-29-2008, 07:31 PM
While I'm equally perplexed on the Conscientious Objector ('Complete the barbarian area without attacking once'... wah?), Maximum Firepower is pretty easy if you have decent timing.

After battling the catfish, the following stage has the catapult. Once in it, a meter will appear... in which you simply press X when the meter is full. :)

dab198
08-29-2008, 07:33 PM
You need at least a 2 player game for Conscientious Objector. One person kills everything while the other conscientiously objects to attack ;)

Derrick DS
08-29-2008, 07:40 PM
You need at least a 2 player game for Conscientious Objector. One person kills everything while the other conscientiously objects to attack ;)

Ohhhhhhhh.... I get it, haha. I was trying to do this in single player last night and the only way i was hitting enemies, was when enemies hit me into other enemies, haha.

neok182
08-29-2008, 08:50 PM
conscientious objector is best done with 4 people just to make it easier then do it 4 times so each person can get the achievement. what me and my friends are planning to do.

Cougar24
08-30-2008, 03:19 AM
After battling the catfish, the following stage has the catapult. Once in it, a meter will appear... in which you simply press X when the meter is full. :)

Its actually a couple of levels past the Catfish. It's called Flowery Field.