PDA

View Full Version : 5 part gameplay video

laundryman
08-29-2008, 09:17 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/4758.html

This game will kick an enormous amount of ass :)

Also, if you haven't heard, the are two Achievements that have been discovered:

Escape! - 20g - Escape from Vault 101

Psychopathic Prankster - 10g - Place a live grenade on an opponent.

Figgsy91
08-29-2008, 09:57 PM
Wow, makes me seem more and more likely that I will get this game now..

Kolin32k
08-29-2008, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the heads up!!

Skip my post if you havent watched them yet

I've been scanning GT and Youtube for new videos recently and I'm glad I've had the huge pleasure of watching it, One very f'ing friendly sheriff huh? But personally I would have grassed up the Mr Burke who wants you to nuke Megaton.

I personally hope there's an option to turn off the Cash Register noise with quest updates and exp I personally found that a tad repetitive and annoying (omg I found my first flaw in Fallout 3, Let's hope it's first and last.) But the option to wear all the different armor and clothing is -great- especially when I'm used to 4-5 different types of armor in the old games.

And oh my god! I used to dislike the majority of melee weapons in the old Fallouts but the Powerfist is -Ace!- just knocking raiders' heads off is going to be so fun, Railway rifle looks good and gorey too but.. there's the repetitive sounds again (maybe I'm just in a whiney mood right now lol)

But these videos are a real gem, the game just keeps looking better and better! Thanks

HAHAyurDEAD
08-30-2008, 12:46 AM
I was sorta on the fence before watching the videos, but now I am for sure getting this game. It looks awesome!

A Satyr
08-30-2008, 12:50 AM
The scorpion fight and the Gauntlet were Fucking awesome...

Pyroman31
08-30-2008, 06:12 AM
Absolutely amazing.

Santa
08-30-2008, 08:31 AM
I like the money thing, it's a nice change to the hardcore stuff.

First playthrough: 100 bad Karma
Second playthrough: 100 good Karma

Anyone notice how the Burke guy sounds identical to the guards of Oblivion?

Kolin32k
08-30-2008, 12:32 PM

Didnt notice that myself, But you have to admit, the voice acting is shaping up to be -alot- better and diverse

Atarii
08-30-2008, 05:13 PM
Thanks for posting these - I was about to post some of the videos myself but saw this thread so didn't want to clutter the board up. Great videos and they really show off some highlights of the game.

martdude16
08-30-2008, 07:59 PM
Awesome, I can't wait for this now!

Deusira
09-06-2008, 04:06 AM

Actually that voice actor did all of the Male Imperials and Lucian Lachance (I believe.)