PDA

View Full Version : Best Weapons?

Houseplant
08-29-2008, 09:50 PM
There are many hidden weapons in this game, here you can post where you found them and how you get them.

AOS Puck
08-29-2008, 09:53 PM
There are weapons that you have to dig up, some that are hidden behind a background, and some you have to buy.

Houseplant
08-29-2008, 09:59 PM
There are weapons that you have to dig up, some that are hidden behind a background, and some you have to buy.

Yeah well that is a given, I made this so people could kind of be specific on where they found or dug up weapons.

AOS Puck
08-29-2008, 11:56 PM
are there any other weapons that are hidden and not a random world drop?

I was just answering your question buddy, maybe next time you should ask "are there any other weapons that are hidden, and where did you find them?". ;)

The first hidden weapon that I know of is the carrot. You have to dig at the X in the area right outside of where the king is.

There was another weapon (can't remember what) that is hidden in the Graveyard level. At the first graveyard area, near the end before you exit the graveyard, go up to the top of the screen and break the top most row of tombstones and there is a weapon there.

TacticalCrono
08-30-2008, 12:06 AM
i dunno about the 'best' weapons, but my favorite are definitely the fish that the white bears use (dig it up on the 'tall grass field' level i think), somethign that looks like a hotdog (dig on cyclops fortress i think?) and the platypus, which is found in snow world, you dig it up near the end of the level when you start seeing the houses at the top.

Pezdspencer
08-30-2008, 12:08 AM
Probably one of my favorite weapons is the +4 to magic sword that drops off the guys leading up to the final boss chambers. That or the one that drops from the boss sometimes where you fight in the heap of bodies.