PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion !!!HELP!!!

X Mini Gizii X
08-29-2008, 10:15 PM
K well im working on the mages guild quest line and im at a point where i must shoot different types of magic at a pillar but i don't have one type of magic the walkthrough tells me to use. It also tells me to search a chest behind some guy to get them all but there wasn't a frost spell in there. I Need help finding this spell else where if any one knows where their help would be muchly appreciated!!:confused:

Figgsy91
08-29-2008, 10:20 PM
You'll have to buy Frost Damage from one of the mage's guild, the other 3 should be in the chest.

You can buy it from one of the mages in the Skingrad Mages guild and you will have to be a novice in the Destruction skill.

X Mini Gizii X
08-29-2008, 11:06 PM
I dont have the other spells either i need fortify magicka and damage magicka help plz?

Malikkr
08-29-2008, 11:18 PM
Damage and Fortify Magicka should be in the chest in the form of scrolls, and just like Figgsy said, go the the Skingrad Mages Guild for the Frost Spell. For the Fire Spell, you alreadt have one called 'Flare' that you automatically start out with. I've completed Oblivion twice, all the way through including all the guilds and have 100% Achievements and have completed alot of the side quests so I know what I'm talking if you need help with anything else...just PM me.

SkillfulMmd
08-29-2008, 11:20 PM
i know you'r new but you posted this in the wrong place if you post it in the oblivion section you will get more help and not get flammed by the mods.

and welcome to the site

vI Starlight Iv
08-30-2008, 12:27 AM
welcome to the site my friend

this is the link to the forum dedicated to obliviov were you should find the answer to this question but also the answer to any others that you may ahve
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=131

Crimson Ridley
08-30-2008, 12:41 AM
Welcome to the site, blah blah blah, before you post, look around the site first and find the Oblivion Forum.

gamerdude26
08-30-2008, 12:59 AM
i know you'r new but you posted this in the wrong place if you post it in the oblivion section you will get more help and not get flammed by the mods.

and welcome to the site

isnt dat the truth lol..but yes if i remember correctly everything should be in the chest except fire and frost?? which u hav to learn..a great oblivion site i used when doing it was..
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Oblivion