PDA

View Full Version : Not Sure?

Jagged 88
08-29-2008, 11:27 PM
I've played the demo and enjoyed it. I was just wondering what good and bad features does the game have and if you would recomend it?..........Thanks

Pezdspencer
08-29-2008, 11:46 PM
If you enjoyed the demo I know you'll enjoy the game. It's full of humor (Especially if you pick out the movie references), fun to play with friends, lots of stuff to find, and the different characters make it fun to play through again. After you beat the game there is also an "Insane Mode" which makes your character get wtfpwned real fast if you just finished the game with the bare minimum level. (I'm talking first boss 1 shotted my friend which was quite humorous) The art style is great, and i'm still enjoying the game immensely even after finding all the pets and beating the game a few times.

The only negative for me personally was it had to end. =( Some people are having connection issues but I hear that's gonna be patched next week possibly. I can't wait for DLC.

If you have any questions about any part of it feel free to ask 'em and i'll answer them. I know how it is to download a 1200 point game and not like it, heh.

Jagged 88
08-29-2008, 11:52 PM
Cheers mate you just made me want it more, im getting this ASAP now

Pezdspencer
08-30-2008, 12:02 AM
No problem, i'm glad I could help. =)

Iron Guitarist
08-30-2008, 12:59 AM
It's easily the best and most addictive arcade game so far. You'd go to hell for NOT buying it.

The only bad thing is the terrible XBL connection issues, but a patch will fix those damn bugs.

mossberg
08-30-2008, 01:06 AM
I might have to get it now also. what about the achievments, i only played demo so how hard is it to get pets and get 200/200. ill probaly play co-op live. Can i get all achievmennts that way. i guess it also has co-op on one xbox two contolers

legop1rate
08-30-2008, 01:18 AM
Getting 200/200 is fairly easy on this game, especially compared to other arcade titles. Worth the buy trust me :)

ForeverMash
08-30-2008, 01:39 AM
I might have to get it now also. what about the achievments, i only played demo so how hard is it to get pets and get 200/200. ill probaly play co-op live. Can i get all achievmennts that way. i guess it also has co-op on one xbox two contolers

Getting a maxed gamerscore should not be thought of when deciding if a game is worth the purchase.

Personally, I would wait till they fix the online issues unless you're planning on playing with mates over at your place.

Also, Glork achievement equals 'Awtch, my wrist'.

DJbruce
08-30-2008, 09:11 AM
Yeah I tried the trial and thought it was alright.

master_shake_350
08-30-2008, 09:38 AM
The game is awesome i think ill get it.