PDA

View Full Version : What was the funniest moment for you? (May contain spoilers)

Pezdspencer
08-30-2008, 12:17 AM
I was just curious as to what people thought was the funniest part of this game. I know there were quite a few times where I was laughing really hard.

I think the part I laughed the hardest was when you saw the purple princess finally. It was 4am and lack of sleep makes things even funnier for me so yeah.

That or the terminator reference with the cyclops.

Iron Guitarist
08-30-2008, 12:21 AM
The toolbox boss with all the painted drawings.

Oh and the part where you fly up toe the castle. Many lulz were had.

Pezdspencer
08-30-2008, 12:23 AM
Aye, the Snail with the nose, and all the other crude drawings were awesome.

I remember the first thing that was uttered between my friend and I after the flying up to the castle was. "... that was epic."

buknasty88
08-30-2008, 12:27 AM
I would have to agree with you Pez. Beating the game with two of my friends round 5am and seeing that princess was priceless. Its so much funnier when you have lack of sleep lol.

Pezdspencer
08-30-2008, 12:30 AM
Yeah lol I hadn't slept for quite awhile before so I was tired and all the randomness of the clown and the penguins and the everything else was too much for me to handle without laughing my ass off. Hell, everytime I see it again I still laugh lol

Rolyatkcinmai
08-30-2008, 12:33 AM
(Spoiler)

When you fight the endgame boss and the chest drops and you think it's over.. Then he spawns again out of the chest. I'd have found it funnier if I wasn't so pissed off.

Pezdspencer
08-30-2008, 12:36 AM
Yeah, that was actually a surprise to me too. Kinda sucked you don't get any money from that fight iirc?

Iron Guitarist
08-30-2008, 12:37 AM
All the random sh*tting in the forest provided many lulz too.

Pezdspencer
08-30-2008, 12:39 AM
If I were to game with Dan Paladin I wanted to ask him why there was so many poopin' things. Though many laughs were indeed had because of them.

Another thing i'd have to say that made me laugh were those big guys in the desert that go underground and when you kill them they have the little white flag and they cry lol

Amazon XD
08-30-2008, 04:43 AM
The shitting of the animals was hilarious.
Me and my friend were crying because we were laughing so hard, because my friend had been playing with the Seahorse pet the first part of the game (we named him Clyde), and finally he unlocked the Ram pet, and he goes to leave Clyde behind, and we just start laughing because the look on Clyde's face is hilarious. And we made a big deal out of it like it was the end of the world that we had to leave Clyde forever.
Which made it twenty times funnier when we first found the animal ark and the blacksmith, and saw Clyde sitting there, with the same blank look on his face.

Oh, and when you finally see the Purple Princess's face. I almost shit my pants. It was hilarious. I was just so fucking confused, and it was so randomly trippy.

ryfry99
08-30-2008, 06:07 AM
On full moon, If you look at the background you can see the pooping deer flying past the moon :woop:

KretchFoop14
08-30-2008, 08:08 AM
i was gunna say the pooping deer flying past the full moon

but i think what i laughed at (and was super pissed off about) was how fast that damn corn popped in and out of the ground when he only had one kernel left.

also, trying to explain some of the things that were going on to my friend in a private chat, he probably though i was on crack or something.

smiffythegreat
08-30-2008, 06:58 PM
For me it was a mixture of frustration and laughter, after killing the last volcano boss the boulder proceded to squash me taking ALL my health...
The first time i played through with blue knight, i beat the last guy but one of his fire bomb things hit me so we died simultaneously...i unlocked a character but didn't get the credits...
Oh and i've defeated the periwinkle knight a few times now...sometimes if i mash Y close enough to him he gets suspended in mid air and just dies. Im sure its a glitch has anyone else experienced this?

Iron Guitarist
08-30-2008, 08:08 PM
The funniest moment is in Home Castle when the four princesses are being dragged away and the orange one's face is dragged along the ground with her hat falling off.

It would have been infinitely funnier if there was a blood trail.

engel
08-30-2008, 08:25 PM
Nothing in particular, everything in general.

fuzzy343
09-01-2008, 02:51 AM
yeah i just beat the game with my friend and thought the last princess was the funniest thing. I beat him because i had one more potion than he did and I was like, "Oh yeah i get to kiss the princess." I knew something bad was gonna happen because they didnt show her face for the entire game. The fucking penguins and red ferret things were the ones that really made me bring tears of laughter to my eyes. But my little sister thinks that the shitting animals (especially the shit propelled deer) are the funniest things in the world. I thought that the master painter boss fight was the second most fucked up thing in the game.

madcap1
09-01-2008, 03:32 AM
All the random sh*tting in the forest provided many lulz too.

Yup thats mine also. The deer is to funny freakin thing takes off like a rocket I laughed so hard but my Girlfriend did not think it was funny women lol

A Satyr
09-01-2008, 03:42 AM
How easily i kill things with Lightning, I love seeing peoples skeletons while i fry them for 10 seconds straight even though they die after 5... And it was hilarious when I killed the Cat on parade with 1 shot from my Y magic. His health drained faster than my mana bar...

DinnerandaShow
09-01-2008, 04:50 AM
Kissing the final princess.

OrbitalLime
09-01-2008, 04:53 AM
When you take out Cyclops the first time and gives a terminator thumbs up as his ass sinks into the lava. Along with all the doodoo in the forest. Especially that big bear.

Brigade
09-04-2008, 08:09 PM
The Terminator 2 Reference with Cyclops got me .. the rest of it was great, but that one was an honest LOL.

Oh .. and I'm almost positive the Flying to the Castle reference is a loose nod to Ys Book I and II (old school TG16-CD RPG)

Grimz94
09-04-2008, 10:53 PM
when i got to ride the sh*t propelled one in the level "Abandoned Mill" It was freakin Awsome

maddness209
09-05-2008, 02:41 AM
The last princess is a refrence of a newgrounds flash video. tricky the clown or something like that. It was (maybe) made by krinkles (he did madness combat). It was a clown with his d*ck hanging out and twriling about with the same f*cked up music. of course they could not have done the same thing and still get a teen rating. Also I found it realise that i was fighting a catfish. HA.

Deadly Moves
09-05-2008, 02:54 AM
The funniest moments for me were...
In Home Castle when the four princesses are being dragged away and the orange one is being dragged by her legs with here face scraping on the ground. Funkin' hilarious!

Or all the animals sh*tting there selfs in the forest.
I was crying with laughter by the time i got to end and saw a dear propel its self accross the screen with its own poo with me on its back...LMFAO

Penguin6412
09-06-2008, 12:35 AM
I gotta say the funniest moments are when you're playing with a bunch of friends that don't know how to block and just keep getting nailed by arrows from thieves lololol (of course i'm just sitting back watching, not helping :p)

Pashos
09-06-2008, 04:01 AM
The funniest part was the ending with the clown. I beat it with one of my friends and he killed me when we fought for the other princesses but I killed him for this one and he said "I hope she's ugly" and then the dancing started and the penguins and it was hilarious. :D

johnnyd
09-06-2008, 04:10 AM
Every time we beat the ice boss, me and my friend laugh, the look on his face is beautiful and the sounds he makes. oh man... so funny.

koopi
09-06-2008, 01:15 PM
I laughed really hard when I saw the shitting animals ... and the purple princess' face.

And on the Marsh level, you see a tiny frog jumping to the left. I was following it all the way back to the beginning of the level, and nothing happened. :( It was cute though! :D

Brkenintntionz
09-06-2008, 03:11 PM
So far for me...I just bought the game but the funniest part would be seeing a Owl, Deer, and Grizzly Bear s*** their pants in fear.

Houseplant
09-06-2008, 06:11 PM
When you are flying back on the crystal and you see the giant tombstone for the Catfish.

kevinsomnia
09-06-2008, 11:37 PM
In the Abandoned Mill, seeing my friend run into nearly every wall while riding a shit-propelled deer. I nearly had to change my pants. That and the marching penguins.

KingSigy
09-07-2008, 03:27 PM
My friend and I were spamming the Barbarian boss for money (final animal orb sucks, lol) and it came time for the duel. My character was absurdly overpowered, but he nearly killed me. I some how came back and got him down to one hit, which is exactly where I was too. He began to run so I chased him and did sprint X and annihilated him. We started laughing ridiculously because of how close that one was.

negitorotemaki1
09-08-2008, 04:07 AM
The best moments for me were the first time a few of us played co-op through the Alien Spaceship and realized there's one less escape pod than people. LOL

And also my gf laughed until she cried when all of us jumped onto those llama things and were spitting all over the place in unison.

agentplatypus
09-08-2008, 04:13 AM
I laughed pretty hard at the painter boss. And just all the facial expressions the characters have are hilarious.

Also, why do people call the orange princess purple? She has purple hair but orange clothes. There is a blue, green, and red princess so the last princess is obviously orange.

v_thorne
09-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Definently the deer shitting themselves as they run in the forest level ;) It kept me laughing the entire run. I barely made it out, lol.

Phoenix57775
09-11-2008, 09:18 AM
Terminator reference in the Cyclops Fortress was the funniest for me. Ahhh good times.http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon6.gif

Lumpsack
01-12-2009, 01:20 AM
I liked the princess at the end, even though I knew it was gonna be something like that it was still funny.

JNix22
01-14-2009, 11:09 PM
One of my "lol moments" was seeing the bears for the first time on tall grass field. Three of the four were like "Oh noes! Intruders!" while the fourth was like "Meh" and flopped back over with that vulger wet slapping noise.

master_shake_350
01-17-2009, 12:40 PM
The toolbox/painter boss! And when you kill him the raving worm.

JulianExtreme
01-17-2009, 03:47 PM
One of my "lol moments" was seeing the bears for the first time on tall grass field. Three of the four were like "Oh noes! Intruders!" while the fourth was like "Meh" and flopped back over with that vulger wet slapping noise.

Lmao, even though it's so suddle, that is my favorite "lol" moment. I pressed pause and kept giggling for about 4 minutes.

Wasabiwarrior
01-30-2009, 05:35 PM
I liked the terminator reference with the cyclops

The Ben Machine
01-31-2009, 09:58 AM
getting abusive messages in french from a guy i beat in all you can quaff.. lol

that & the rehash of cyclops swinging the coffin as a weapon, morbid much XD

DestroyThineslf
01-31-2009, 10:12 PM
When the king of industrial castle lets out that little scream after beating the machine, hilarity ensues, or when the cyclops comes out of the latrine only to cry over his bff.

Lightfellow
02-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Lmao, even though it's so suddle, that is my favorite "lol" moment. I pressed pause and kept giggling for about 4 minutes.

Funniest for me too. When you beat the game and fly back with the crystal, the bear is still lying down there. Funny!

Hangman
02-23-2009, 02:32 AM
My funniest moments were when the bears on Tall Grass Field are operating the arrow machine, and you come behind one of them xD. Also, the Sock puppet dragon being dead on the floor on the wizard castle cyclops. LMFAO.

Warden
02-23-2009, 05:40 AM
The pictures on the walls in Cyclops' Fortress especially the one of him and his bff with their prize catch.

Mastermnd
02-24-2009, 01:48 AM
Many funny moments. I laughed with all the animals shi**g themselves in the forest, but the best was when I played it the second time with my unsuspecting sister. Just before the deer pooped I told her to get cover behind it!! XD

AlmightyBronco
02-28-2009, 12:33 PM
i love the painter boss dude everytime LMAO!!! does any one know what he actually says?

The Ben Machine
03-04-2009, 03:10 PM
i love the painter boss dude everytime LMAO!!! does any one know what he actually says?

I figured it was like "i will hurt you so" or something..

Im sure I heard him say "my art will be your demise" at one point too.. god knows.

Silver Sol los
03-08-2009, 01:10 PM
the 2 funniest parts is when you fight the barbarian boss

when the barbarian tough guy just jumps down he gets flattened when the barb boss just bursts thru the door

and when the barb boss drank petrol LOL!!! all you see is pop eyes and a trail of fire coming from the boss and he goes flying across the area

Darkness zora
03-09-2009, 09:05 AM
me and my friend cracked up when the Black knight brought those skeletons back to life and one of them was doing the rock fingers and banging his head. it was awesome :rock

Funnypinoy87
03-11-2009, 02:24 AM
The end sequence was awesome.