PDA

View Full Version : Unlockable Weapon List?

rhino185
08-30-2008, 12:58 AM
Can somebody make a list of unlockable weapons or if you know of a list can you please post it? It would be greatly appreciated by me and many of the others members on this site.

Pezdspencer
08-30-2008, 01:02 AM
I'm playing through the game again with the pet that finds things trying to debate if I wanna make a list or not, heh. Perhaps once I find them all.

rhino185
08-30-2008, 01:53 AM
Yes if you or some one else made a list it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Viriathos
08-30-2008, 02:31 AM
Dug Up
Big Leaf: Forest Entrance, second X on map, ambushed by archers (shoot & run)
Bone Hacksaw: Wedding Crash, just after the tables the with turkey leg and cookie
Candle: The Marsh, after you defeat skeletons and walk past the houses
Carrot: Home Castle, front of the last burning hut
Curved Sword: Sandcastle Wall, midway through the level, there is an x towards top of the wall
Goldbrand: The Marsh, half way through the level you come to a small set of houses. A green knight peeks out of the right door before coming out. You can walk behind the whole set of houses there, Dig in the center near the wall.
Hook Sword: Industrial Castle, towards the beginning after first big machine
Ice Sword: Dig up in Ice Castle, in the screen where the boss appears and disappears with the princess, need Pazzo
Lobster: Tall Grass Fields, dig up on the beach
Sausage: Desert Level (name?) after UFO, first X
Shiny Buster SD:Medusa's Lair right after spear, between the two sets of stairs
Skeleton Leg: Dig up in the Snow Shop (final shop in game), need Pazzo
Spiky Club: Flower Fields, right after the first batch of bees
Thief Sword: Forest Entrance, dug up near the beginning
Umbrella: Tall Grass Fields, dig up in front of the rain dancing miniboss' hut

Enemy Drop
Curved Black Katana: Winged Knight, 2nd to last boss drops it
Black Mace: Drops from skeletons (The Marsh)
Fencing Sword: Dropped by Fencing Knight (Industrial Castle)
Flaming Sword: Dropped by Final Boss
Glowing Green Mace: Drops from the green "Emerald Knights"
Harpoon: Drops off of eskimos
Lightsaber: Dropped by Periwinkle Knight, guaranteed drop in cyclops castle
Medusa's Weapon: Beat Medusa, she drops it
Sai: Dropped by the ninja pirates on the ship
Spiky Ball Mace: Drops from Red Demons (Lava World)
Thief Sword: Dropped by Thieves
Unicorn Horn: Kill the painter with the Unicorn on the same screen and hope it dorps.

Found
Black Club: Thieves Forest, behind the collapsed pillar near troll
Black Hammer: The Marsh, after you get past the hut, there is a series of gravestones, your goal is to get to the top left most gravestone after the hut and break it
Black Razor: Industrial Castle, behind the bushes before you enter
Fish: Tall Grass Fields, right before you climb the ladder up the mountain, use a sandwich and lift the boulder out of the cave to the left of the ladder.
Fishing Pole: Take the cardinal into The Marsh. You'll get it in the section after where the flying knight is.
Key Sword: Full Moon, the second cottage, have the cardinal pet with you
Lance: Industrial Castle, after you kill the boss, DO NOT grab compass, instead have cardinal with you and go in the area he walked out of (north of compass)
Pitch Fork: Home Castle, in a haystack
Spear: Medusa's Lair, break all the fish statues, one of them has the weapon in it
Steak: Ice Castle, hanging on the wall on the second or third screen.
Twig Sword: Thieves forest, in a chest when you meet the little pygmy guys...
Wrench: Tall Grass Fields, in the beginning a guy is working on a catapult, behind him.

Purchased
Thin Katana: Castle Keep Store

Credit goes to Xcon3 and everyone else that contributed to this thread (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=934458&topic=45141562).

Mad World
08-30-2008, 04:14 AM
i hate to ask it here, but does anyone know how to unlock/obtain the glowing yellow sword that half of the skeleton minions use?

every time i play the level, i think one will drop it but no.

EDIT: thanks very much to Aksh0le below. i'll try that tomorrow-the weird thing is that when i found this wall earlier, i dug everywhere behind it convinced there was something, but found nothing. oh well.

Aksh0le
08-30-2008, 04:18 AM
i hate to ask it here, but does anyone know how to unlock/obtain the glowing yellow sword that half of the skeleton minions use?

every time i play the level, i think one will drop it but no.

Goldbrand: The Marsh, half way through the level you come to a small set of houses. A green knight peeks out of the right door before coming out. You can walk behind the whole set of houses there, Dig in the center near the wall.

pretty sure this is the same sword.

JC
08-30-2008, 07:58 AM
Thanks for the list. :D

Overlord Gonzo
08-30-2008, 07:22 PM
how do you get the original weapon back for the alien hominid character? its like its disappeared

Iron Guitarist
08-30-2008, 08:01 PM
I'm only missing some of the weapon drop swords like the mace from the emerald knights, the harpoon, the sai, and the black skeleton mace.

Every time I kill them, no drop.

engel
08-30-2008, 08:21 PM
I'm only missing some of the weapon drop swords like the mace from the emerald knights, the harpoon, the sai, and the black skeleton mace.

Every time I kill them, no drop.

I know for a fact that the Pirate Ninjas drop that weapon... it just takes a lot of grinding. Kill the second wave, exit to the map and then repeat until you get it.

chenry
08-30-2008, 08:44 PM
You can get the following weapons by unlocking the associated character:
Black Mace: Beat game with Red Knight, unlock Skeleton Warrior and the mace
Wooden Spoon: Beat the peasant arena, unlock peasant knight
Eskimo Spear: Beat the ice arena, unlock eskimo
Lightsaber: Beat the lava arena, unlock periwinkle knight
Thief Sword: Beat the thief arena

TheGoldenReaper
08-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Is there any weapons from unlockable characters that you can get that aren't dropped by enemies in the game?
I have 61 weapons but there are still a few gaps and i don't know which ones I'm missing.

decourcy33
08-30-2008, 09:20 PM
When you are in the Weapon frog and you are looking at each weapon, there are stats and then this small circle with a figure I cannot make out. Some of them are gold, and some of them look like a broken heart. Can anyone tell me what they mean/stand for?

TheGoldenReaper
08-30-2008, 09:30 PM
When you are in the Weapon frog and you are looking at each weapon, there are stats and then this small circle with a figure I cannot make out. Some of them are gold, and some of them look like a broken heart. Can anyone tell me what they mean/stand for?

Pause menu > Help & Options > How to Play > weapons

It says the chance for critical strike. And I believe the Ice sword can freeze people for a brief moment and the candle and lava sword can burn.

Delaldur
08-31-2008, 01:09 PM
Here's one to add to the list:
Dig Up: Chicken: Dig up the X directly south of the first green candy in Snow World (Pazzo not required)

Utako
08-31-2008, 01:19 PM
Pause menu > Help & Options > How to Play > weapons

It says the chance for critical strike. And I believe the Ice sword can freeze people for a brief moment and the candle and lava sword can burn.

these weapons give random elemental attacks : fire, ice, or thunder

schreckdaddy
08-31-2008, 03:24 PM
another one to add...

ENEMY DROP

Magical rod(?)- Wizards knights, final level (having monkey equipped seems to help)

chenry
09-01-2008, 12:22 PM
You can dig up the scimitar the enemies use in the desert levels in Desert as well. Pazzo not required, but I don't remember which X exactly. Just dig them all up and you'll find it.

Kusanagi2k
09-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Just so you guys know that list is incomplete o.o

VinasErgoth
09-01-2008, 01:57 PM
There are atleast 2 weapons dug up from Desert Chase. One is the sausage (in the list) the other is like a 2 bladed weapon.

This one

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a257/Telekinetik/Snapshot_20080901_153843.jpg