PDA

View Full Version : 200 resources per turn ?? HELP !!!

IKnowItAll
08-30-2008, 01:25 AM
Omg this must be the most anoyying achievemnet i have ever known ,, i dont even get what u have to do ,, sum1 please tell me .

ColossalKiller7
08-30-2008, 01:30 AM
Read the guide.

But to sum it up build near four mountains, be the Americans. Pump Settlers into that city till you get the population to about 31 then switch to Communism. Build Iron Mines. Courthouses. Workshops, and a factory. For a better explanation see
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76952

A Satyr
08-30-2008, 01:30 AM
Mongols + Mountains + Communism when you get to 180+

Chuppernicus
08-30-2008, 02:38 AM
Omg this must be the most anoyying achievemnet i have ever known ,, i dont even get what u have to do ,, sum1 please tell me .

Take a breath buddy, in English. Spell check only takes a second as does proofreading. Then we'll help you.

adrenaline1983
08-31-2008, 11:45 AM
Easy.
Pick any civilization, found your city that's surrounded by 4 mountains, get all the buildings, develop settlers in other cities and keep on sending them to your resource city until population is maxed out at 31 and then when you got all those things done, switch your government to communism for one or two turns and there you go.

I did this with the Japanese, but you can do that with any civilization really.

Pariah21
09-21-2008, 09:38 AM
which civilization you pick does not matter, just get near some mountains and do what everyone above has said. when all was said and done i was at 248 resources per minute where i had my setup. communism is a must as well as workshop, iron mine and courthouse.

not sure if it's been mentioned but it is also smart to put all your workers on production. i found when doing it i could get more out of it if i did customize workers rather than just choosing production for them. i pulled everyone off food and science and poured them all on mountains.