PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Ultimate Team

Janchii
08-30-2008, 01:12 PM
If you delete the team, should you keep the collectors album or not?

anolop
08-30-2008, 02:35 PM
You keep your cards in the album, but your trade pile will be deleted as well ;)

Janchii
08-30-2008, 04:06 PM
Are you sure? I want to start my Ultimate Team again, for fun. But don't wan to clean up my album..

Richiee
08-30-2008, 06:05 PM
If you just wanna build it up from the start with new players why don't you just sell/discard all cards from your team, and then start to build a new one. A great thing to do is to match all nationalities and preferred positions etc to try and get as high chemistry as possible. I've got a team now with a british manager and players and almost everybody are maxed. Chemistry is over 100, didn't thought that was possible before! :)

Janchii
08-30-2008, 07:56 PM
If you just wanna build it up from the start with new players why don't you just sell/discard all cards from your team, and then start to build a new one. A great thing to do is to match all nationalities and preferred positions etc to try and get as high chemistry as possible. I've got a team now with a british manager and players and almost everybody are maxed. Chemistry is over 100, didn't thought that was possible before! :)

That sounds great but I'm at level 5.. With bad team I can't defeat Valencia, Manchester United, Arsenal, Barcelona, Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Miland and that sort of teams.. That's why I want to restart with your idea but should I keep my album or not?

Richiee
08-31-2008, 04:50 PM
I see no reason to delete your card collection as it is the most important thing in the game. It is what we on the forum are all trying to complete. If you're on level 5 you can just wait a little until your ultimate team are strong again, and until you start to play Valencia etc. Go out on the market and start trading cards and also buy some card packs. As a result you will always get a lot of good cards over and you can use them to build an ultimate team from the ground.

Janchii
08-31-2008, 05:26 PM
I see no reason to delete your card collection as it is the most important thing in the game. It is what we on the forum are all trying to complete. If you're on level 5 you can just wait a little until your ultimate team are strong again, and until you start to play Valencia etc. Go out on the market and start trading cards and also buy some card packs. As a result you will always get a lot of good cards over and you can use them to build an ultimate team from the ground.

I have tested it with another profile.. And if you delete your Ultimate Team, you should keep your album! I have deleted my team and started a new team and added all of the cards into the album. Again delete the team and started a new team.. Add all of these cards! You should get around 200/300 bronze cards.. I had 450 cards and 740 cards! I'm happy!

Richiee
09-01-2008, 02:14 PM
You got 300 bronze cards for restarting your ultimate team? Or did you got like 5000 credits or anything? Don't really follow you here.

Janchii
09-01-2008, 02:25 PM
You got 300 bronze cards for restarting your ultimate team? Or did you got like 5000 credits or anything? Don't really follow you here.

Sorry for my bad english.. But ye Ive got around 300 bronze cards for restarting my ultimate team and put all of my players into album.. And delete team again, for a new team with new cards if Im lucky.

Richiee
09-01-2008, 06:02 PM
How many cards/credits do you get when you create a new team?

Janchii
09-01-2008, 07:54 PM
You should get 16 players, a badge, and 2 kits.. And no credits.. Put them all in your album if you don't have some of them, start a new team with new 16 players!:)

Richiee
09-02-2008, 10:29 AM
That's actually pretty nice. But as anolop said earlier in the thread: the trade pile will be lost, and I have some expensive cards in there. All credits will probably be lost aswell. Thanks for the tip though, might get handy in the future.

Janchii
09-02-2008, 06:12 PM
No, you should keep your credits but your trade pile will be lost..

Uranium Deposit
02-22-2009, 12:57 AM
I just want to confirm that deleting your ultimate team will not run the risk of losing the collectors album. I couldn't care less if I lose my trade pile, but getting all those free bronze cards is tempting. Also, would I lose my credits? I know some of this has been discuss here in this thread, but no one gave any firm answers.

Uranium Deposit
02-22-2009, 02:38 AM
Ok well I decided to just go ahead and do it. Works great. You keep your credits and lose all cards in your trade pile. If you're going to do this, do it early in your collecting career, because its better that way so you don't spend credits on cards you don't need or cards you can get doing this. Though I'd recommend backing up your save to another place just in case something goes wrong, wouldn't want to loose all that work up to htis point would you. I used the memory card that came with my 360 arcade RRoD replacement.

EOU Findub
02-22-2009, 05:58 AM
I just want to confirm that deleting your ultimate team will not run the risk of losing the collectors album. I couldn't care less if I lose my trade pile, but getting all those free bronze cards is tempting. Also, would I lose my credits? I know some of this has been discuss here in this thread, but no one gave any firm answers.

The only thing you would lose is the cards in your trade album. I have asked a few others about this situation and it seems as though you keep your credits. However, if you are worried, just either transfer your credits to a friend to give back after you try the trick, or spend them on cards you need on the servers. Just a few hints...:)

Chrisinator1499
09-07-2011, 09:09 PM
If you delete the team, should you keep the collectors album or not?

But how do you delete the team in madden 12 please help me out so i can start it new and i dont have to do this to my game

:boom to an :ass