PDA

View Full Version : Apology For My Slang Language ! Please read

IKnowItAll
08-30-2008, 06:41 PM
Ok , Some ( all ) of my threads have been in slang writing its not just a simple case of 2 - two or you - u ,, i have tried to shorten every word and it hasnt got me knowhere ,, so all im trying to say is that my threads in the future will be clearer to read and more understandable. im not only saying this because im terribly bored but my slang writing has been noticed and al that people have done is yell at me. this hasn't help me at all when i have been asking for help on the game or giving someone advice.

ok , moving on. i really need help on a couple of achievements , such as 200 resources per turn : i need someone to say something if they have got this challenge and if they remember how they did it ? ive had other posts saying i should be the mongols and others saying americans but i just dont know which one to be. also thier must be different people with different mthods so any method will count. thank you:):woop:

also Finding all great people : this one is very hard to accomplish , what ive done is wrote every great person down on a piece of paper and when i come across them in a game i will cross them off if they appear in my city. but there are still many people i have no yet come across.

naptownsteeler
08-30-2008, 06:45 PM
For the achievements you need USE and READ the guide.

ColossalKiller7
08-30-2008, 07:48 PM
also Finding all great people : this one is very hard to accomplish , what ive done is wrote every great person down on a piece of paper and when i come across them in a game i will cross them off if they appear in my city. but there are still many people i have no yet come across.
After you complete a game you go to this place (I don't know what else to call it) but yuo can see wonders you have built and can see the great people that you have and blank spaces whom you still need.

IKnowItAll
08-31-2008, 05:59 PM
After you complete a game you go to this place (I don't know what else to call it) but yuo can see wonders you have built and can see the great people that you have and blank spaces whom you still need.

How Do You Complete The Game , Do You Have To Win Every Type Of Game ( Ecomonic , technology , domination , Cultural ) Or Getting 1000 Gamerscore . What