PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my XBOX.

Ben is a Ninja
08-30-2008, 06:42 PM
On my XBOX the Live is messed up. When I'm on dashboard it connects to live but when I put a game in it disconnects without saying [Disconnected from XBOX live]. When I try and connect it won't and when I click test connection it says failed at Wirless Network, although once it said failed at IP address. I've looked at the sticky but it doesn't say anything abou this. Can anyone help. I will try it again a bit later.

Th3Mask3dM3nac3
08-30-2008, 06:49 PM
It does this to me too, usually, I will just play a game for a while offline, then exit out then it will work fine so I don't tend to worry to much about it.

knockton55
08-30-2008, 07:33 PM
Hmmm, could be a problem with your connection, keep trying. If not try ringing up Live Support

wild dog
08-30-2008, 09:39 PM
I you are using a wireless router connection make sure there is nothing else wireless in the way of the connection, like a ps3 is switched on or your pc is right next to your 360. This causes a break in the connection making the 360 not being able to get full connection to your IP address. Also do you reset your modem/router frequently ? you may need to do this let your IP know your 360 is wanting access. ;)

Ben is a Ninja
08-30-2008, 10:06 PM
It's working now.