19 Xbox 360 Game Lot/Bundle, 1600 MS Points Card, and Tiger Wood's PGA Tour 09

Parkerktm

This auction is for 19 Slightly used Xbox 360 Games, faceplate, and Console Skin. All are in perfect condition. US Only, PayPal Only. Unlike my other auctions this is a full 7 day auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170256998583&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

----------

Edited by Parkerktm
Adding all auctions in one thread

Thanks JDM for combining the three, the only reason i made 3 threads was because i thought i would get more attention then just one, and these auctions need attention, lol.

Commander, i'm not selling all my stuff. I still own RSV2, COD4, Halo 3, 2 Wireless controllers, Vision Camera, Quick Charge Kit, Battlefield Unopened, Madden 09 unopened, Kung Fu Panda unopened, and hopefully i'll be getting NHL 09/NBA live 09 here soon too.

These are just games that i don't find the need to play anymore, mainly because i don't care about getting achievements anymore. Sure it's not going to stop me from getting the fulll 1000 in madden but i'm not going to nickel and dime shit, just for 100 points and an unsatissfied Parker.

I would bid on the 19 games, but I've played NCAA MM 07, Madden 08, and NBA Live 06. I would love to have NBA Live 08, NHL 08, Viva Pinata, PGR4 and Assassin's Creed though. Why do you have 2 copies of Big Bumpin and Pocketbike Racer?

It's tempting though.

Edit: Forget it. I placed a bid on the 19 game lot Parker.

I would bid on the 19 games, but I've played NCAA MM 07, Madden 08, and NBA Live 06. I would love to have NBA Live 08, NHL 08, Viva Pinata, PGR4 and Assassin's Creed though. Why do you have 2 copies of Big Bumpin and Pocketbike Racer?

It's tempting though.

Edit: Forget it. I placed a bid on the 19 game lot Parker.

Ily!

How much would you be willing to buy nba live 08,nhl 08, pgr4, and assassins creed for.

Theres two copies of BIg Bumpin and pocketbike racer because i bought them and then 3 days later i won them in a competition .

Good bundle, huh!

hopefully it will exceed $200

Ily!

How much would you be willing to buy nba live 08,nhl 08, pgr4, and assassins creed for.

Theres two copies of BIg Bumpin and pocketbike racer because i bought them and then 3 days later i won them in a competition .

Good bundle, huh!

hopefully it will exceed $200

I'll just take the whole bundle if I win it. But I won't bid over $75.00 for the bundle, so once it goes pass that I won't be bidding anymore. $75.00 is about all I can afford. So if I don't win the games, hopefully you get what you want for them.

Thanks JDM for combining the three, the only reason i made 3 threads was because i thought i would get more attention then just one, and these auctions need attention, lol.

Commander, i'm not selling all my stuff. I still own RSV2, COD4, Halo 3, 2 Wireless controllers, Vision Camera, Quick Charge Kit, Battlefield Unopened, Madden 09 unopened, Kung Fu Panda unopened, and hopefully i'll be getting NHL 09/NBA live 09 here soon too.

These are just games that i don't find the need to play anymore, mainly because i don't care about getting achievements anymore. Sure it's not going to stop me from getting the fulll 1000 in madden but i'm not going to nickel and dime shit, just for 100 points and an unsatissfied Parker.

I see. Kung Fu Panda you got for fun then? :p

It is actually quite a fun game, I had to play through it 3 times though. :(

Sorry if this isn't really relevant, I'm just curious. You bought the card for 25 dollars and then sold it for 18?

lol, stupid, huh?

I had a $100 gift card to sears and was going to save it for Gears 2 and Fallout 3 but my parents and my bank are both being complete douches so i needed cash fast, so i drove down to sears and got a 1600 MS points card because i knew people would pay top dollar for it ($19.50 for $20 worth of points) and i got Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 because i knew it was a new release and thought people would be bidding high on it.

After Tax i spent $92 and re sold the items for $66, so i got screwed but in reality it worked out ok i suppose.

lol, stupid, huh?

I had a $100 gift card to sears and was going to save it for Gears 2 and Fallout 3 but my parents and my bank are both being complete douches so i needed cash fast, so i drove down to sears and got a 1600 MS points card because i knew people would pay top dollar for it ($19.50 for $20 worth of points) and i got Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 because i knew it was a new release and thought people would be bidding high on it.

After Tax i spent $92 and re sold the items for $66, so i got screwed but in reality it worked out ok i suppose.

A few years ago I had an unwanted gift card to some awful clothing store (gotta love Grandmas). I just went to the store and waited until I saw someone looking to purchase something. I approached them, explained my situation and I stood at the counter while they rang it through with my gift card and she gave me the exact cash. Problem solved ;) If I was extremely desperate I guess I could of traded it for $5 less or something.

Anyways good luck on your auctions ;)

A few years ago I had an unwanted gift card to some awful clothing store (gotta love Grandmas). I just went to the store and waited until I saw someone looking to purchase something. I approached them, explained my situation and I stood at the counter while they rang it through with my gift card and she gave me the exact cash. Problem solved ;) If I was extremely desperate I guess I could of traded it for $5 less or something.

Anyways good luck on your auctions ;)

Thats a good idea but the problem is i don't have the time nor do i want to solicit people looking to buy a stupid dish washer.

Ouch, an hour left and less than $10 a game. That blows.

How does that blow?

That was a great deal for me, yes i got less then $10 a game but there were 4 Burger King Games that are worth $2 NEW as well as NCAA 07, NBA Live 06, PREY and the original Halo.

Go type in every game individually and your see that i got a great deal, the only ones that were selling for anything on ebay were Army of Two, NHL 08, and Assassin's Creed.

And you said an hour, there was a minute left.