PDA

View Full Version : Best Pet for XBL Arena?

Hot Juicy Pie
08-31-2008, 03:02 AM
I personally like the ram, the damage is minimal but the knockdowns give me a cheap edge over my oponent.

I don't think the +stat animals really help at all in the Arenas, ive seen level 1s deal the same damage as level 40s so stats are null online.

archeados
08-31-2008, 04:57 AM
Ram is good for using poison but i use lightning so i use the troll, chicken or burly bear arnt bad choices either

Mad World
08-31-2008, 06:02 AM
for single player arenas, the ram or hawk are my favorites

but for online ones, in which i've only taken part in 2, my favorites are the ram and the be-holder, since magic is incredibly useful online

ForeverMash
08-31-2008, 10:01 AM
I don't think the +stat animals really help at all in the Arenas, ive seen level 1s deal the same damage as level 40s so stats are null online.

While stats are normalized, they do get effected by your weapon and animal orb from what I noticed. My favorite setup is the weapon from the second last boss combined with the snail. There's just no way to beat +12 defense.

PapaNico
08-31-2008, 02:35 PM
i think i'll start using rammy, he never seemed that good but i guess he does alright

Iron Guitarist
08-31-2008, 06:03 PM
My current setup is the Flying Black Knight's sword which gives +2 to magic and +7 to defense and Snailburt, which gives an additional +5 defense.

ElboBlie
08-31-2008, 10:22 PM
I personally like the ram, the damage is minimal but the knockdowns give me a cheap edge over my oponent.

null, really?

So your edge is a ram that knocks someone down? No offense but that is probably not a great strategy while there are at least 2 others that haven't been knocked down at the same instance.

Probably the most effective combo,

Snailburt + Weapon with +7 Def

ForeverMash
09-01-2008, 02:51 AM
Rammy has its uses, especially against the Red Knight. And not every arena match is done with four people, ElboBlie.