PDA

View Full Version : 25 years of gaming, this has to be the worst game I have ever played

arun
08-31-2008, 10:07 AM
I am achievement freak. Thats the reason I brought this game. Boy what a mistake. I literally puked man. Glitch after glitch. I can not even play the whole level without being stuck and I have restart all over again.

I give 0/10 for this game. I read some professional reviewer gave it 1.7/10 or something. Are you kidding me?

Avoid at any cost. Fuck the achievement. I am gonna blow this game up and put the video on youtube.

JJBDude
08-31-2008, 10:55 AM
I hope it has teached you to do research on a potentially bad game and rent it if still needing the gamerscore lol.

Only good thing about the game is the combat, I quite enjoyed that.

tadpeters
09-02-2008, 09:55 AM
I completely agree with you. I've played a lot of crapfests on the 360 since I've started and this sure ranks up there with them. I have 500 right now and I'm afraid to put the CD back in to get the other half.

Maybe I just suck balls at this game but I keep dying at the end of the third level where you have to fight the three chick assassins then the two guy assassins back to back. It is very irritating to the point where I put in Dynasty Warriors 6 and relax. Soooo much better!

VeNGeD
09-02-2008, 10:41 AM
My thought exactly I hated this game, definatly the worst game ive played as well. I never did get all the achievements... how about you when did you stop?

tarekegypt
09-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Only good thing about the game is the combat, I quite enjoyed that.
You are kidding me!
You enjoyed this crap! the combat system, the whole game is crap.
It does not even work!

AlphaXGamerXDad
09-03-2008, 01:33 PM
How high were your hopes exactly, when you bought the game new for $10? The combat was interesting, but it's unfortunately just as flawed as the rest of the game.

The Answer PNE
09-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Definately the worst 360 game I've played too. Really don't want to put it back in the machine for the last 300 points either :(

o0 TommyGuns 0o
09-24-2008, 02:27 AM
ya i agree definately one of the worst games ever

allisd00m
10-04-2008, 06:56 PM
definitely a shit game but don't think it's as bad as some people make out

edit: ignore that actually, this game is complete trash (having to restart 3 different levels while following the collectibles guide due to glitches swayed my opinion a bit)

Mightymango
10-06-2008, 12:38 AM
Fuzion Frenzy 2 imo is much much worst, ESPECIALLY the online portion.

I will agree though that it is for sure one of the top 5 worse on the 360, but there are so many other shit titles over the years (ex Night Trap) that I can't say its the worst ever.

swann5150
10-13-2008, 09:46 PM
biggest thing that frustrated me is how many times I would get stuck in walls or something and couldn't get out. I'll bet I had to quit and restart levels prob 5-6 times because of that during my first playthrough. I've never been happier to send a disc back to gamefly.....

EOU Findub
10-13-2008, 10:28 PM
Its so bad...kind of like the power glove...I bought this like, 4 months ago brand new for 9.99. I have yet to play it...and I don't know if I ever will. I have heard nothing but turd stories.

p0rtfan
10-14-2008, 02:13 PM
Its so bad...kind of like the power glove...I bought this like, 4 months ago brand new for 9.99. I have yet to play it...and I don't know if I ever will. I have heard nothing but turd stories.

Seriously, go ahead and play it, i really didn't think it was as bad as its said to be, to be honest i didn't mind playing it and didn't think it was bad at all.

CORPSE CRISIS
10-14-2008, 02:16 PM
i had no problems with this game beat it twice 2 hr st playthrough and 1 hr playthrough and got the full 1000 just like that. sure they couldive done a better job on it it thats what u get for only a 2 hr campaign game.

BCPotter
10-24-2008, 04:13 PM
I was sorta worried about this after what I've read, but I still wanted that 1000. After playing through the game twice though, I've gotta admit it wasn't as bad as people have made it out to be.

I think this game being a full 1000 was a huge mistake. This game would have been a decent 200 game released over XBLA or one that you find in a Happy Meal at McDonald's. Of course not seeing half the drop zones animations and the game locking up for a few seconds in place of a clip was annoying, but I'd play it again for fun.

Condemned was so much worse than this game in my opinion.

master_shake_350
10-24-2008, 09:03 PM
ARGH! The camera pisses me off! I constantly get stuck in walls and people run so retard in this game! Its as if they are skipping on one foot and occasionally their other foot touches the ground.

Worst game I ever played!

91GSX
10-25-2008, 06:33 AM
I'd never say this game is good. But it's not that bad. I thought the combat system was pretty cool actually. I haven't had any problems with the achievements or glitches besides falling through the floor once on the temple.

If you want to talk about bad games, try Deadly Towers or ET.

benbam87
10-25-2008, 07:12 AM
Lol is it really that bad? I was going to hire it but I may hold off now

BCPotter
10-25-2008, 06:17 PM
Lol is it really that bad? I was going to hire it but I may hold off now

If it took longer than a couple of hours to 1000 this game, I'd tell you to hold off. Since you're only going to spend maybe 3 hours with it, I'd recommend grabbing it if you only want it for the gamerscore.

Evolvr2006
10-26-2008, 12:11 AM
I've played the same part in chapter 6 over and over again. I keep getting brutalized by some big guy after I get done barely beating 2 sets of opponents. Fuck this game!! It's not worth the 1000.

impatientiain
12-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Yes it is true this is one of worst game ever,the people who made this trash are laughing at all the people who bought it,i have never seen the film and Now i never will,what a load of crap.:mad:

edit-on my second playthrough the speed run i got to the bit where you have to pass through these red flashing reactors,i had a fight and fell threw the floor and was stuck in total darkness and had to restart the level,well done RED TRIBE.

Fifth Freedom
12-19-2008, 03:31 PM
I agree, I was playing it, I unlocked the achievement Speed Demon, but not the one for completing the story, the games always glitches when Im running, PS1/2 graphics, the camera is so annoying, thank god I 1K'ed it, soon as I did, put it straight in the envelope and sent it back to the rental company, on what any circumstances, do NOT, I repeat do NOT buy this game, or even for that sake rent it, its not worth the 1K on your tag.

A 2rue Beast
12-19-2008, 06:01 PM
I thought the game was fine I experienced no glitches and it was an easy fun game. Its nice play one of these type of games every once in a while.