PDA

View Full Version : Icy Arena

Grimz94
08-31-2008, 09:37 PM
I need help on the icy arena, if anyone has any tips like what animal what weapon... what lvl i should start at it would be helpful

TABO777
08-31-2008, 09:52 PM
I need help on the icy arena, if anyone has any tips like what animal what weapon... what lvl i should start at it would be helpful
Ur better off just max out ur stars then do areanas

xXGLxDASOLIDER
08-31-2008, 10:05 PM
yeah thats the best way to be

VinasErgoth
08-31-2008, 10:57 PM
They're fairly easy if you've got maxed strength and about half the defense/HP bar filled. Just combo them all in the air, keep jumping and keep hitting Y. I think it's around level 20 you should be able to do them with minimal effort.

A Curbst0mp
08-31-2008, 11:53 PM
i must suck then. i can't even do it with all maxed except for like 3 defense and all of agility ;/

HybridPK
09-01-2008, 12:16 AM
I found the arenas to be a bitch as well. I actually just finished the Icy Arena. I was playing as the Blue Knight at level 58, all the stats are about the same. I equipped the Black Katana (Dropped from the second-to-last boss, has +2 Magic and +7 Defense). I also had the Snail equipped for my animal orb (slows speed buy adds +5 to Defense).

The first five waves should be completed without having to heal. Abuse the air combo (and since I could freeze, I constantly did so). When the last waves come in: block. Enemies will surround you and hit you for a decent amount of HP. Plus, their weapons can do critical hits of 100+. Not to mention they will hit you about 10 times or so when you aren't blocking and surrounded by them.
However, the main reason for blocking will be because of those damn arrows. Block and move if someone is spamming the arrows on you.

It took me a few tries, but I finally got through it using the equipment above (I tried other weapons and orbs, but the 10th wave always got me).

A Curbst0mp
09-01-2008, 12:34 AM
i just beat it with like a mm of health left. i had max stength, magic, and like 2 bars left on defense w/ the snail and the alien

xXGLxDASOLIDER
09-01-2008, 02:04 AM
if you cant pass it go buy some sandwiches and heath potion i think its called and doing it will be a breez you can use it in the areanas

HybridPK
09-01-2008, 02:21 AM
if you cant pass it go buy some sandwiches and heath potion i think its called and doing it will be a breez you can use it in the areanas

I never thought the sandwiches were great for the arenas, but to each their own. Here's how I saw it.

Pros: Slightly more damaging blows and a very small chance of being knocked down.

Cons: Can't heal for 10 seconds, become a larger target, and very slow.

Tolwyn
09-01-2008, 08:34 AM
I beat most of the arenas in the mid 30s, just takes a lot of moving around and air juggling works wonders. I used the huge maul weapon which was +5 str and +5 defense along with the snail, the only hard part about them is avoiding the projectiles. When the middle gates are opening just stand there and take out as many guys as possible. Very easy with maxed out strength.

Grimz94
09-01-2008, 08:43 AM
i finally beat it so now i got my favorite character in the game woohoo!