PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help.

ITD Soldierboy
08-31-2008, 10:01 PM
I just bought a Faceplate at Gamestop. However I've never removed my faceplate before, so I need to know how.

Also, it came with side stickers, should I put them on also, or would that just make my xbox go boom?

Bishop24
08-31-2008, 10:07 PM
Just snap your current faceplate off. It will come off with no problem. Just snap it off on the top and on the bottom.

I would not put the side stickers on there if I was you, but some people do. It's really whether you want to put them on there or not.

ITD Soldierboy
08-31-2008, 10:13 PM
Thank you. I didn't see the bottom thing. But, some questions. I heard that Mad Catz do bad products, and this, although is in a case with Gamestops name, is made by Mad Catz.

And last ques. should I do the stickers? Or no?

Bishop24
08-31-2008, 10:16 PM
Thank you. I didn't see the bottom thing. But, some questions. I heard that Mad Catz do bad products, and this, although is in a case with Gamestops name, is made by Mad Catz.

And last ques. should I do the stickers? Or no?

Well there Faceplates are usually pretty good as I have a New York Giants won and I've had it for a few months without a problem.

What kind of stickers are they? Just to make the faceplate look good? If that's the case, then put them on there, they shouldn't hurt anything.

ITD Soldierboy
08-31-2008, 10:17 PM
yeah, they go along with the faceplate. Thank you, for your help:)

Bishop24
08-31-2008, 10:20 PM
yeah, they go along with the faceplate. Thank you, for your help:)

Yea they won't hurt anything, just to make the Faceplate look "cooler".

And no problem, I try to help when I can. ;)