View Full Version : Final episode. Finding the fuses

08-31-2008, 11:41 PM
OK so I have scoured the entire compound and found all there was to find.

I went to the shark room and lifted it up. I think I only got one off of the shark (guide says I should get three). When I went to go do the fusebox, I was short two of the "T" shaped ones. I did have three of the "L" shaped ones left over so am I supposed to use them? They didn't work.

Any advice?

09-01-2008, 03:35 PM
means you have missed a few. go back round the rooms check the floors and shelfs and you will find the missing ones.

09-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Camera angles have a lot to answer for in his one. If you look and see a fuse somewhere but cant pick it up, try moving yourself around until you get in the right position, then you should be able to nab the fuses your missing.

09-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Oh whoops. In my searches, there was an entire room I missed. I beat it now.

Ending was weird. Its stupid because they give you a cliffhanger and you know there isn't going to be a sequel to this.

11-27-2008, 05:56 AM
i cant for the life of me find this last damn fuse.....i have 5 2-prongs (dont know why they put them in there when they are USELESS) 6 3-prongs and 3 4-prongs.....i swear ive looked high and low......obv im just missing one in a room....but i just dont friggin get it.

11-27-2008, 06:17 AM
to be more specific....i need ONLY the last remaining 4-way fuse and its NOT one f the ones from the shark......please help....somebody!