PDA

View Full Version : Final episode. Finding the fuses

Zacharoni
08-31-2008, 11:41 PM
OK so I have scoured the entire compound and found all there was to find.

I went to the shark room and lifted it up. I think I only got one off of the shark (guide says I should get three). When I went to go do the fusebox, I was short two of the "T" shaped ones. I did have three of the "L" shaped ones left over so am I supposed to use them? They didn't work.

Any advice?

Taker447
09-01-2008, 03:35 PM
means you have missed a few. go back round the rooms check the floors and shelfs and you will find the missing ones.

eviltb
09-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Camera angles have a lot to answer for in his one. If you look and see a fuse somewhere but cant pick it up, try moving yourself around until you get in the right position, then you should be able to nab the fuses your missing.

Zacharoni
09-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Oh whoops. In my searches, there was an entire room I missed. I beat it now.

Ending was weird. Its stupid because they give you a cliffhanger and you know there isn't going to be a sequel to this.

ianke_2002
11-27-2008, 05:56 AM
i cant for the life of me find this last damn fuse.....i have 5 2-prongs (dont know why they put them in there when they are USELESS) 6 3-prongs and 3 4-prongs.....i swear ive looked high and low......obv im just missing one in a room....but i just dont friggin get it.

ianke_2002
11-27-2008, 06:17 AM
to be more specific....i need ONLY the last remaining 4-way fuse and its NOT one f the ones from the shark......please help....somebody!