PDA

View Full Version : Help guys and girls I'm well stuck HELP!!!.

Rez
09-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Hi! everyone,
I need a little help, I'm stuck outside the gates to Brutus appartment were aterix is up on the ledge and it has something to do with getting romans upto him from where you are fighting them down below with obilix. I've collect the romans into the air but the raining romans move doesn't get them upto asterix so if I'm doing something wrong please let me know. Many thanks in advance Rez.:drunk

rubiq
09-01-2008, 08:07 PM
I am also stuck here atm :eek:

rubiq
09-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Just to add, i have tried to daze the guards, then carry them over to the edge of the ledge where the big gate is, then aim them over toWards a gaurd in the middle, (the henceman of Brutus i think it is)

I have hit him once but never a guard behind the gates, i cant aim the guard to go over the walls.

Where do u need to stand to throw them, also is there a knack of aiming them high to get em over the fence ?

Thanks in advance guys

Rez
09-02-2008, 08:57 AM
Mate the bit where I'm stuck is further on than where you are it's where you have to hit 2 targets and asterix is up high on a ledge.

You need to collect 9 romans at a time by dazing them them pressing Y then B to hit them into the air. Once 9 are in the air walk over to the front of the gates and pull the left trigger and hold it, now move the taget over the 2 guards and the henchman in the middle then let go and romans will rain down on the 3 targets. rinse and repeat until they are all gone and the gates will open.

Rayne PL
09-02-2008, 09:38 AM
Hi! everyone,
I need a little help, I'm stuck outside the gates to Brutus appartment were aterix is up on the ledge and it has something to do with getting romans upto him from where you are fighting them down below with obilix. I've collect the romans into the air but the raining romans move doesn't get them upto asterix so if I'm doing something wrong please let me know. Many thanks in advance Rez.:drunk

After grabbing a Roman with Y start swirling him around Obelix and then hit RB - you'll pass him onto the ledge where Asterix is :) Remember that you have to throw blue/red Romans to him, depending which "shield" you want to activate.
Hope that helps :)

BT X360
09-02-2008, 12:07 PM
The guy in the middle can't speak. You have to take him out first (by dropping Romans on him), otherwise he keeps respawning the two guards.

Rez
09-02-2008, 12:59 PM
After grabbing a Roman with Y start swirling him around Obelix and then hit RB - you'll pass him onto the ledge where Asterix is :) Remember that you have to throw blue/red Romans to him, depending which "shield" you want to activate.
Hope that helps :)

Rayne PL you are a star, thanks so much just got past it doing what you said. Thanks! Rez.:Bounce:

rubiq
09-02-2008, 01:12 PM
How do you pick up more than 1 guard at a time. You pick them up with B, then they have a meter going down which disapears before you throw with Y

Asterix is stood on a block that keeps the big gate open so you can only use Oberix

The guards only appear near the big gate, you cant pick them up and spin them where the main gate is you need to get through as you cant spin that long.

Rez
09-02-2008, 04:16 PM
How do you pick up more than 1 guard at a time. You pick them up with B, then they have a meter going down which disapears before you throw with Y

Asterix is stood on a block that keeps the big gate open so you can only use Oberix

The guards only appear near the big gate, you cant pick them up and spin them where the main gate is you need to get through as you cant spin that long.

Hey Rubiq your getting a bit mixed up there are 2 answers in this post to 2 different things. Anyway yes where u are Asterix is stood on the switch to the gate and you are through the gate fighting Romans with Obilix. Daze the Romans then grab them with Y and press B you will see the Roman fly up into the air and in the upper left of the screen there will be a small cloud with a number in it. You repeat until the number says 9 then walk through the gate, cross the bridge to the gate with the 3 baddies at the other side, Now pull and hold the left trigger to get the target up and move it over the guy in the middle, Let go and the 9 Romans up in the air that you can't see will come crashing down on him and take him out. Now go back to where Asterix is and the romans and get 9 more and go back and target the other 2 guards. That should no get you in. Good Luck.

rubiq
09-04-2008, 09:33 AM
many thanks Rez, Game completed now, just need to find the remaining pigeons and shields, see my other post regarding them if you can help out, would be much appreciated

The RubiQ

A 1FingerSalute
05-07-2009, 06:19 AM
...........Daze the Romans then grab them with Y and press B you will see the Roman fly up into the air and in the upper left of the screen there will be a small cloud with a number in it. ....

Hey Rez (or anyone),

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I've been trying this for TOO long with this 'cloud thing'

When I hit Y and then B, it does that 'whip' thing that I bought at the upgrade shop.

How in the hell do you get these dudes into the clouds?

thanks,
S

doomey
06-25-2009, 08:45 PM
my gawd its so simple when you know how, this has been frustrating me for the last three hours!