PDA

View Full Version : Medic! achievement not working???

Tieg
09-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Using the tip in the achievement guide tried using 3 other controllers and no dice. Is anyone else having this problem???

rhino185
09-01-2008, 05:26 PM
You have to use 4 controllers. You and then the 3 people you have to heal.

A guitar also works. I can confirm that.

Warbo
09-01-2008, 09:59 PM
yeah I used 4 controllers and then healed all three with my character but no achievment....

bee23s
01-20-2009, 03:27 AM
Same thing happened to me. I've tried using different characters, offline coop as well as on live and nothing has worked.

CroSnake
01-20-2009, 05:50 AM
I had that problem when I tried this over XBOX Live. In the first game session we had that problem too, then we had a connection lost, opened a new game session and it worked ... Strange.

Boiled Frogs
01-20-2009, 08:41 PM
i just got mine on a 4 player live game, its hard work finding 3 other people all able to play insane that dont have the same mains, but once you get going people will be dieing all over the shop

tnargus
01-23-2009, 01:43 AM
Haha :D

Yes, going after this in the next few days. Only have Medic, Glork and Arena left.

TarvDietts
01-28-2009, 05:23 AM
not working for me with 4 controllers on a local game. tried different offline profiles,
different characters and different levels, no go. i'll be trying soon on an online game so i'll post back the results.

EDIT: ok yeah it did work, it must have unlocked the last time i was trying. it didn't pop up at all, but i just noticed it's unlocked in my achievements list now. must be bugged!

so yeah, it does work for sure with 4 controllers (eventually)

Grizimus
02-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Mine didn't pop right away either. I revived one of the other profiles a second time and it popped.

Patriot Se
02-18-2009, 08:09 AM
This just happened to a friend on mine on xbox live. What he initially did was level a red knight and started the achievement with him. Then he started an orange knight and attempted to get the achievement. It didnt pop.

I suggested go back to the character he initially started it with (the red knight) and he tried it again. He immediately unlocked the achievement.

There are other glitches like this in the game where if a friend does something you may not get credit for unlocking the achievement in the first place. Especially glitches with the animal orbs.

Floodclaw
02-20-2009, 01:27 AM
The strange thing is that when I actually did this with three other people over Live, I didn't get it, even after multiple restarts and tries. Later, I tried with three other controllers on my box and I got it. Strange.