PDA

View Full Version : Tug Of War achievement...?

Outline
09-01-2008, 06:06 PM
I've been playing Tug Of War on Hard solid for the past few days, and easily have over 60 wins, yet no achievement yet... Any ideas why?

The matches have indeed been on ranked. And I've also gotten 5 in a row plenty of times, but no achievement.

edd__
09-01-2008, 10:12 PM
If the other person quits, it doesn't count as a win.
Also, try keep it on the same instrument/difficulty. I had to do more than necessary because i did it all over the shop

Dex
09-02-2008, 03:49 AM
Like edd mentioned, if someone quits, then your win doesn't count. Just make sure you are playing RANKED and your account is signed in to XBL when you play.

KFZ Scrubs
09-02-2008, 09:58 AM
should be easy, i mean nobody plays the game anymore so if you want you could boost with somebody.

Outline
09-02-2008, 12:13 PM
Yeah I've had a few people quit on me, but not to bring it down to less than 20. And they've all been ranked, I've always been signed in, all on hard guitar.

:[

Blue Radium
09-06-2008, 01:08 AM
You are forced to deal with constant quiters trying to get the online achievements. I was able to get it done, but the 5 people actually playing tended to be little newbs who would leave every time they saw my username. Sure, I was a platinum artist 100%ing every medium song I played, but is that a crime? I would get some angry messages saying that I should play on expert, but to be honest I can't 99% every song in the game like half the people hwo do play on expert can. FCing a song is difficult for me if it is past tier 2, and I was only playing for achievements anyways.

My suggestion is to pick on the newbs. You may find someone like you who is 100%ing every song, but in those cases it is just a battle of who times their star power (I know it's called overdrive, but I was raised on Guitar Hero and am not going to stop calling these sort of things in music games star power) correctly or who accidently fudges a note. You are going to have to deal with quiters, but thus is a part of the online Rock Band achievement ritual.

brak4222
09-06-2008, 10:40 AM
The quitters really annoy me. Too many people can't handle losing. With that being said, this achievement doesn't take long as it only needs 5 in a row...

Outline
09-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Blue Radium, cheers for the pep talk but that wasn't my problem at all; I was winning plenty, with no losses, and not getting the achievements.

I went grinding on it yesterday and got about 18 consecutive wins before I got the achievement; odd indeed, guess my wins were just glitched or something.

/thread