Anyone Else having trouble with the AUDIO cutting out???

HellzManik

For some reason the voices of most characters are working.. is this a COMMON issue???

I just rented the game but after playing it I'm seriously considering purchasing it.. However, i would just like to know if the Audio issue is a problem for anyone else..

I was acctually suprised that I like the game.. I'm have never been a fan of this type of battle system but I find it somewhat enjoyable now..

PeAcE

Im having this problem and I just started the game. I rented it aswell but im actually considering bringing it back and getting an exchange because im not going to play the entire gamein silence

only certain parts are like that, not the whole game you can hear 99% of what they say, its just every once in a while its like that

Its actually fairly often for me... Near the beginning it only cut out a FEW times.. But here lately its cutting out quite a bit...

I've learned to deal with it.. I read the text faster than the voice-overs anyways.. So I guess its not that big of deal.. However, certain parts can get a little DRAWN out (as far as the script) Which can get a little annoying when your forced to read the whole thing..

Regardless to say, I've had to take quite a few breaks from the game due to the READING..LoL

But i figure its a GREAT game so i'll more than likely be purchasing it..

How many hours of Gameplay do you say the game provides Dark Acid Nova?? *Just Curious*

PeAcE

Its actually fairly often for me... Near the beginning it only cut out a FEW times.. But here lately its cutting out quite a bit...

I've learned to deal with it.. I read the text faster than the voice-overs anyways.. So I guess its not that big of deal.. However, certain parts can get a little DRAWN out (as far as the script) Which can get a little annoying when your forced to read the whole thing..

Regardless to say, I've had to take quite a few breaks from the game due to the READING..LoL

But i figure its a GREAT game so i'll more than likely be purchasing it..

How many hours of Gameplay do you say the game provides Dark Acid Nova?? *Just Curious*

PeAcE

cant give an exact amount of hours as i herd you can go up to level 999 or 1,000 (dont know if its true, so dont hold me to that) plus with the fact of getting the god pieces and then going through that whole tower thing (the last boss of the tower is level 100 with 99,999 health!) so id deff. say a good amount of my life :p

• 9 months later...