PDA

View Full Version : Beating the Volcano

nobodieshero
09-02-2008, 04:04 AM
Hey guys I already beat the game and I am doing it again and forgot how i beat the volcano boss. Anyone remember?

DinnerandaShow
09-02-2008, 04:19 AM
It's peanut butter jelly time!

pikmin34
09-02-2008, 04:27 AM
eat a sandwich, then attack him.

Colonel Juju
09-02-2008, 11:53 PM
Eat a sandwich to beef up and whack that volcano as much as you can. You can get sandwiches from the enemys that are nearby by killing them. The volcano will go down pretty fast after using the sandwich.

:whs

Tiberian
09-03-2008, 10:00 PM
I didn't want to make a new topic but.. How do you defeat the boss after this one?

Fightbulb
09-03-2008, 10:05 PM
If you have any sandwiches left, one trick I've found to work is to eat a sandwich, jump and punch the dragon's head, and then keep mashing x. Your character will keep going up and up as you continue punching him, though you'll eventually get burned. Then you can repeat that, or you can just stand on the right and shoot things at his head while jumping.

Tiberian
09-03-2008, 10:30 PM
If you have any sandwiches left, one trick I've found to work is to eat a sandwich, jump and punch the dragon's head, and then keep mashing x. Your character will keep going up and up as you continue punching him, though you'll eventually get burned. Then you can repeat that, or you can just stand on the right and shoot things at his head while jumping.

Thanks that actually really helped. I thought there was going to be more to the fight but it turned out really simple - just attack the head.