PDA

View Full Version : Manual Shooter

Mah Weezy
09-02-2008, 08:50 AM
Okay, so i have beaten 3 levels in a row on the hardest difficulty without doing shooting takedowns and im still not getting the achievement. If anyone knows what is causing the problem or how to solve it, please, let me know!

Taker447
09-02-2008, 03:50 PM
have you goten past the "'Assassinate Wombosi'" level? as this is the first level that you can do it on.

Mah Weezy
09-03-2008, 02:27 AM
yeah im guessing im about 2/3 through the game already

Kaney WG
09-04-2008, 09:39 PM
Yea i can't get the 90%/75% accuracy :S thought i think it's coz i did that reload on assassin difficulty thing at the end of the level, that resets your accuracy/

TooMuchCowbell
09-04-2008, 10:01 PM
No, I've 1000'ed the game and did the Assassin trick, reloading does not clear your accuracy.
Are you guys connected to Xbox Live? You might need a patch or something, that's the first thing I always try.

Darkxid3
10-03-2008, 03:06 PM
I just did the wombasi level

i got the achievement for completing the level, but no manual shooter OR hard slog came up :(

o0 TommyGuns 0o
10-03-2008, 09:25 PM
its because u can only get one achievement at a time so if u get the completing a certain level achievement then u r not able to get another achievement at the end of the level but if u just repeat a level u have already done and then try and get those achievements and it should work

CORPSE CRISIS
10-13-2008, 03:59 PM
its because u can only get one achievement at a time so if u get the completing a certain level achievement then u r not able to get another achievement at the end of the level but if u just repeat a level u have already done and then try and get those achievements and it should work i hope ur right cause im screwd alot of easy achievements rite now. thanks for the tip ill try repeating lvls after i beat the game..

Darkxid3
10-15-2008, 10:46 PM
oh ur jokin, i just did assassinate wombassi with neither takedowns.

It sucks that it didnt give me both, its more of an achievement for doing neither!

Soloman was annoyin me too! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Darkxid3
10-16-2008, 06:08 PM
ok got tht hard slog one now, but got the maual shooter, is it possible to do it on the professor level?

I usually use a takedown to shoot down the hay, but i was wondering is there a way to complete the lvl without shooting it?

Taker447
10-17-2008, 01:44 PM
ok got tht hard slog one now, but got the maual shooter, is it possible to do it on the professor level?

I usually use a takedown to shoot down the hay, but i was wondering is there a way to complete the lvl without shooting it?
yes there is just don't shoot the hay. ;) just keep shooting at him and it will eventually go into the next scene.