PDA

View Full Version : Character Unlock Chart

DinnerandaShow
09-02-2008, 06:18 PM
Hey guys, I put this chart as a reply in a different thread, but it looked nifty enough that I decided to start a new thread with it. This is a character unlock chart.

Alright the way this works is, when you finish the game with a guy, you check off his name. You will have the next character then. Its pretty simple, and is pretty much just something i did for fun, but if it can help people also, YAY! Feel free to edit or use this however you like.

Orange Knight - - - - - - - - - Fire Demon - - - - - - - - - - - -Ninja Pirate
Red Knight - - - - - - - - - - - Skeleton Knight - - - - - - - - - Bear
Blue Knight - - - - - - - - - - - Industrial Iron Knight - - - - - - Fencing Knight
Green Knight - - - - - - - - - - Royal Guard - - - - - - - - - - - Saracen
Grey Knight - - - - - - - - - - - Black Knight
Barbarian - - - - - - - - - - - - Bee Keeper
Thief - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wood Knight
Peasant - - - - - - - - - - - - - Civilian
Iceskimo - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brute
Periwinkle Knight
Alien Hominid

Xposure
09-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Well, the chart is cool.

But wouldn't this be considered spam? You posted it twice. :|

chris113113
09-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Damn.... better get to work on the blue knight. I thought red knight unlocked Industrial =\

DinnerandaShow
09-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Well, the chart is cool.

But wouldn't this be considered spam? You posted it twice. :|

I never thought of that. Well, its not like I made two topics with the same thing. The other one was a reply to a topic. But ya I see where your coming from. lol

Tiberian
09-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Hmmm. Its not bad, but it would be more helpful if i actually knew which ones were unlocked by doing the Arena, then the chart could point to what that character unlocks.

DinnerandaShow
09-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Hmmm. Its not bad, but it would be more helpful if i actually knew which ones were unlocked by doing the Arena, then the chart could point to what that character unlocks.

VinasErgoth took my idea (with my permission of course) and included images and the whole arena unlocking thing and made it a gigantic image. Go to 'Unlockable Characters' thread by VinasErgoth and go to the second page you should see it there.

Tiberian
09-03-2008, 07:42 PM
VinasErgoth took my idea (with my permission of course) and included images and the whole arena unlocking thing and made it a gigantic image. Go to 'Unlockable Characters' thread by VinasErgoth and go to the second page you should see it there.

Just saw it. Its looking really good so far, i even unlocked Barbarian and Thief using it. :) Makes things a lot easier.

DinnerandaShow
09-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Just saw it. Its looking really good so far, i even unlocked Barbarian and Thief using it. :) Makes things a lot easier.

Ya, me and him stayed up last night getting he REAL names of the characters. You have to have a friend use the character, then look at what he's doing. Example: Playing ______ in World Map. Or something like that.

Xposure
09-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Yea, now that I see your other post. I guess it isn't really spam.. In a way.

--Random--
I got school tomorrow. *cries*
--Random--

rileyvace
09-05-2008, 10:50 PM

Just go through and do each arena, then you'll find out, but I'll list it anyway!

King's Arena --- Barbarian --- Killerbee Keeper
Thief's Arena --- Thief --- Wood Knight
Volcano Arena --- Conehead (why are you calling it Periwinkle?)
Peasant Arena ---- Peasant --- Civilian
Icy Arena --- Eskimo --- Brute

I think that's it?

DinnerandaShow
09-05-2008, 11:18 PM
Just go through and do each arena, then you'll find out, but I'll list it anyway!

King's Arena --- Barbarian --- Killerbee Keeper
Thief's Arena --- Thief --- Wood Knight
Volcano Arena --- Conehead (why are you calling it Periwinkle?)
Peasant Arena ---- Peasant --- Civilian
Icy Arena --- Eskimo --- Brute

I think that's it?

Ya thats it. BTW Conehead is his real name. Periwinkle Knight was just a codename while he was in development, and i guess it stuck.