PDA

View Full Version : Is this even possible?

Slarak
09-02-2008, 08:18 PM
My bud just got himself an Xbox and I was thinking about letting him use my account since I rarely get on nowadays (been my friend since kindergarten not afraid of him scamming me). If he logs onto my live ID does that mean he can download all of the arcade games I have or is that more or less tied in to whatever hard drive you originally downloaded them to?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

nt0
09-02-2008, 08:25 PM
My bud just got himself an Xbox and I was thinking about letting him use my account since I rarely get on nowadays (been my friend since kindergarten not afraid of him scamming me). If he logs onto my live ID does that mean he can download all of the arcade games I have or is that more or less tied in to whatever hard drive you originally downloaded them to?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks I think it should let him download 'em, not 100% sure though.

Gun-Nut
09-02-2008, 08:28 PM
Yeah he will beheld to download them but can't play them unless your tag is signed in but no problems if he has 2 controllers and wants to play with his account :)

dakisbac
09-03-2008, 01:15 AM
Yeah he will beheld to download them but can't play them unless your tag is signed in but no problems if he has 2 controllers and wants to play with his account :)

This exactly.

Slarak
09-03-2008, 03:53 AM
Appreciate the input fellas.

Eternal
09-03-2008, 06:57 AM
He'll have to download every single DLC thing (including arcades) that you downloaded if he wants to use them.