PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Failure During Catfish?

Derrick DS
09-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Ok, I thought I was clever using the boomerang to take the Catfish out quicker (didn't realize that it was all over the forum :p).

Anywho, this has now happened to me three out of three times and was wondering if anyone else has experienced it. Everytime I killed the Catfish with the boomerang trick, the game's graphics would go apeshit. The game still functions, even though you can't see anything but stretch lines and flashing colors. I would have to exit out to the dashboard and go back in to fix it.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Kusanagi2k
09-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Yup it can happen, i think it's on very specific moments, like, if you kill it when he's stunned you get the "Crashy Screen of Death" XD

Edable Giraffe
09-03-2008, 01:42 PM
it happens when you do that exploit, the best way to counter it, i found is to have the last hit actually be one from your weapon

AOS Puck
09-03-2008, 02:46 PM
The search button is your friend.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=88634

Derrick DS
09-03-2008, 03:45 PM
Every time I click the search button, nothing happens. It doesn't make a pop-up, drop-down... nothing.

I looked quickly through some of the threads and didn't see anything. Thats what happens when you're at work. :p

PapaNico
09-03-2008, 09:44 PM
yes, it happened to me

RazgriZ FX
09-05-2008, 11:21 AM
I've had this happen but it only happened when the Cat was stunned & I helped kill it faster by hitting it with my weapon, it would then come up with lines of death.

But everytime I just let the boomerang do it's job & I'd block, never once did the lines comes up.

Night-Ninja-Luke
09-05-2008, 01:31 PM
It happens if you miss the first boomerang on catfish and if Catfish moves around too much oh and if there is more than 1 person its just like when there is too much movement on the screen. Just dont let Catfish go underwater and keep him infront of you

rileyvace
09-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Yeah it happens to me on the Barbarian Boss too.
Just pause, press down twice - then A.
Then press down again, and then A.

It'll take you to world map, ensuring everything is saved.
Now just bring your Dashboard Blade up, and press Y to return to the DB. Reload and repeat.

Not that big a deal :)