PDA

View Full Version : Scariest thing ever!

What The Buck?
09-03-2008, 01:44 PM
Oh shit.

Okay, so...some scary stuff just went down. Me and my buddy were sittin' in my room chilling playing GTA IV online, doing supercar races for shits and giggles whilst drinking some shitty cheap cider. Anyway, my mate said that he was gonna create some MAJOR pile up on the first corner of the race and i was like "das some crazy shit roflcopter".

So, the race starts and he's like "Here it comes muhh'fukkas!" and i'm lollerskating like theres no tomorrow when suddenly some guy starts talking to me through the headset saying " if anyone crashes me i'm gonna come to your house and kill you" and i said to my buddy "DO IT NAOOO!"

Yeh, you guessed it he fucking' did it LOL! There was like 8 cars all fucking piled up and they were screaming down their mics! Then there was the guy who spoke earlier saying "Motherfucker! I know where you live!" and im like fuck you!

So anyway, Like 1 sec later, i get a phone call. So, i answer and its the GUY! He says "I see you through your window drinking cider" and i fucking shat bricks like holy shit and my mate heard it to and we ducked under my bed. After 5-10 mins i came out and saw i had a new message on Xbox.

I opened it and it said "Bitch, i told you i knew where you lived!"

I told my parents and my mom got scared
And said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air

I begged and pleaded with her the other day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kissin and she gave me my ticket
I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it

First class, yo this is bad,
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of bel-air livin like,
Hmm this might be alright!

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

JC
09-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Don't post when you are drunk. Please.

Pashos
09-03-2008, 02:42 PM
wow that's the stupidest story ever

EvilestBean
09-03-2008, 03:53 PM
I actuallu believed the first part then I read the middle and bottom part and im like lmao good one though:)

plumbpist
09-03-2008, 04:02 PM
You tried too hard, FAIL.

Jamie Solo
09-03-2008, 04:27 PM
:whs

That was a Legendary Fail.

Bax x360a
09-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Drunk at 3 in the afternoon? I'm dissapointed in you Buck! Trying to get over the depression you're in because Utd nicked Berbatov from you? :D

wigidywaxa
09-03-2008, 05:16 PM
That made me a giggle a bit, but you tired way too hard lol. I thought it was serious at first haha

DanTheManGum
09-03-2008, 05:30 PM
He broke out Fresh Prince. How can you fail with that. *Rereads OP* Close...

Mellar
09-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Fresh Prince Of Bel-air is great :D and I also believed it at first :(

Crimson Ridley
09-03-2008, 06:19 PM
How did he fail? It was funny, god, lighten up guys, have a little fun in your life.

iNSANiTY
09-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Yeah the first bit was belive-able but then he started saying prince of bel air stuff ;l

Ruthless
09-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Drunk at 3 in the afternoon? I'm dissapointed in you Buck! Trying to get over the depression you're in because Utd nicked Berbatov from you? :D

Whooa dude you can have him he's shite on a stick, most overated player ever!!! Tevez and Rooney will keep him out the team.

I just wish we kept Keano, he was a legend!!!! :mad:

What The Buck?
09-03-2008, 06:30 PM

I am sorry, Baxy baby.:p

The pain of seeing Berbatov leave has left me in tears. :(

The booze weakens the pain and takes my mind off of things...

vI Starlight Iv
09-03-2008, 06:31 PM
that was really funny lol but dont post when your wasted lol

Ryot Control
09-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Dammit I got Bell air-Rolled.

jonnyMAGNUM
09-03-2008, 08:44 PM
That was actually quite funny. Fresh Prince never gets old.

AllThePenguins
09-03-2008, 08:54 PM
Cheap cider... Please tell me you haven't been at the White Lightning??? That stuff will fuck you up!

stephenmilne27
09-03-2008, 08:55 PM
HAHA that was actually quality, i believed it until the classic Fresh Prince of Bel Air! Awesome Mate!

http://card.mygamercard.net/geothermal/red/milne27.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/milne27)

tommyboy123
09-03-2008, 09:51 PM
was it just me that burst into singing the song when they read it?

Taker447
09-03-2008, 10:08 PM
nope i did the exact same thing. that song is soo damn funky!

also i was beliveing the first half then it got too the bit where he said "i see you drinking cider" thats a epic fail right there.

MrDudeMan
09-03-2008, 10:25 PM
I actually believe what you were first posting, but then you went into the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme, and I laughed. Still smirking about it.

Thunderbolton
09-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Haha yeah the first part was believable.

Yeah Berbatov is overrated. Man City are taking the world by storm now, they could buy the whole United team and play them all in the reserve squad :)

Tenacious
09-03-2008, 11:43 PM
People like you are the cancer that is killing /b/

Nerotic Shadows
09-03-2008, 11:48 PM
How...pointless.

Son of Kyuss
09-04-2008, 12:19 AM

/b/ has been dead for a while now. People catching on to such late memes and beating them down to the ground even further is what's killing the internet. I've seen people go "XD FOR THE LULZ lololol YOU GOT RICK ROLLED HURRDURRR" Shit's not funny anymore when you've already heard it repeated numerous times. I love memes but when people catch on to old memes and spam them till kingdom come, it just ruins it and makes people look like fools.

On Topic: This topic is pointlessly stupid.

J eVeRy DaY 514
09-04-2008, 12:41 AM
awww...... boooooo!

Tenacious
09-04-2008, 12:52 AM
/b/ has been dead for a while now. People catching on to such late memes and beating them down to the ground even further is what's killing the internet. I've seen people go "XD FOR THE LULZ lololol YOU GOT RICK ROLLED HURRDURRR" Shit's not funny anymore when you've already heard it repeated numerous times. I love memes but when people catch on to old memes and spam them till kingdom come, it just ruins it and makes people look like fools.

On Topic: This topic is pointlessly stupid.

alright, let me rephrase that, people like him is the cancer that completely destroyed /b/

people catching on late to already bad memes is incredibly annoying as well.

Ryot Control
09-04-2008, 02:06 AM
As long as they do it right, I don't mind. But yeah, rules 1 and 2. *shhhhhh* :)

What The Buck?
09-04-2008, 05:06 PM

Lol, /b/tards are angry!

dm master
09-04-2008, 05:08 PM
that was pretty funny i was like wooaahhh and then the fresh prince came on :)

that would be freak at hell tho if it happened it real like ur mate had set u up

EDIT:/b/ ??? wat is that

Ben is a Ninja
09-04-2008, 05:09 PM
I lol'd. Quite a bit.

What The Buck?
09-04-2008, 05:40 PM
that was pretty funny i was like wooaahhh and then the fresh prince came on :)

that would be freak at hell tho if it happened it real like ur mate had set u up

EDIT:/b/ ??? wat is that

You've never heard of 4chan?

Ruthless
09-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Cheap cider... Please tell me you haven't been at the White Lightning??? That stuff will fuck you up!

Dude he said cheap, it was Tesco Value, all the way :)

Ryot Control
09-04-2008, 06:34 PM
You've never heard of ****?

AUGH!!! Rules 1 and 2!

Son of Kyuss
09-04-2008, 07:38 PM
AUGH!!! Rules 1 and 2!

Stop with the whole 'rules' of visting 4chan. 4chan isn't a secret community like so many people seem to think. I know a ton of people in real life who visit 4chan, just stop with the "DUMBASS REMEMBER RULES 1 AND 2. HURRDURR SECRET INTERNETS CLUB"

Ryot Control
09-05-2008, 04:58 AM
Haha. Well at least you've properly established what generation user you are.