PDA

View Full Version : Joke topic: Gamefaqs/Gamespot

chris113113
09-03-2008, 04:52 PM
I decided to make a joke topic on GS/GF forums, with a message inside saying that it's a joke topic, so I was wondering if you guys could help me keep it alive.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=934458&topic=45243795
Posted by: Chris113114
Come on, you guys at The Behemoth suck. This games already been out for a week, so where the hell is Castle Crashers 2?? You guys know that we want it, this game sold more copies in a week than any game on xbox live arcade has sold in its existence. Who cares if you're only 9 people coding an entire game from scratch in Flash, we want Castle Crashers 2, and we know you're just holding it back from us. We know that all of your lies this topic is a joke about this game taking three years to develop are just ploys to keep back Castle Crashers 2: 3D 16 Player Adventures from your adoring public. And that your crappy devblog is just there so that we won't visit the website in the 10 minutes that you make fun of us all about how much we complain about the chainsaw and the king and blaaahhhh. So, The Behemoth, tell me, where is CC2!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Chris113113
---
"because i love to go exploring the hole world looking for rear things" Legendary_raven:woop:

Fruhmann360
09-03-2008, 05:09 PM
eh...i haven't trolled gamefaqs since i tried showing parallels between halo one and world war 2, convincing forum members that master chief was a nazi and the covenant were jews.

plus with all the other forums, gamefaqs is just a haven for anime nerds and gamers new to the internet. so trolling them is like picking a fight with the crippled kid in school. sure, it's easy, but everyone will think you're a jerk.

chris113113
09-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Hmmm... you're right. Master Chief is definately a Nazi. I kind of spaced out after treading that part though. I despised being crippled in a way. =\

VinasErgoth
09-04-2008, 01:53 PM
I'm sorry but.. I just don't see the point?

ForeverMash
09-04-2008, 05:31 PM
I would say "Trollin' like a pro!", but your thread is just lame.

0/10!