PDA

View Full Version : fast way to complete game (found on gamefaqs)

Grimz94
09-03-2008, 08:33 PM
first you need someone who has completely beaten the game, and capable of rushing through the levels, a partner is required.

some stages allow you to effectively skip other stages.

If you follow the following path, you should be able to get the unlock after you beat the game.

Blacksmith > Home Castle > Castle Keep > Barbarian Boss > Thieves Forest > Abandoned Mill > Catfish > Pipistrello's Cave > Parade > Cyclops Fortress > Dock > Pirate Ship > Desert Chase > Sand castle Rooftop > Corn Boss > Medusa's Lair > Snow World, backtrack to Full Moon( basically just backtrack to the beginning of the level, then go throughout the level again to Snow World > Ice Castle > Wizard Castle Take-Off and on...

Now when you are in the boss room of the floating castle, you can actually just skip the first three bosses and go directly into the fourth door with the final boss. DO NOT just start at the final boss as this will not work, you have to go through the level till you get to the doors.

After you beat the final boss and are floating through the levels on the crystal, you can exit to map to skip the ending scene & credits in entirety (this will not prevent the unlock)

Occasionally when you do this, the character will not unlock like they are supposed to. This can nearly always be solved by rehosting a new multiplayer game with the same group and visiting the blacksmith then completing the final boss level one more time (the second time around you do NOT need to go through the final stage, just the final boss).

Happy Rushing!

Originally posted by Xcon3 and AlmightyCeaser.
For the last part I went back in by myself and beat the final boss again and i got the unlock.
EDIT: If you lag out you might have to start OVER again.... Happy Rushing!
EDIT#2: If anyone needs help send me a message over XBL or private message me over this private messaging system and I will be happy to help in anyway Happy Rushing!
Edit#3: thanks to a good point by a poster, Chris113113, Ill just rewrite and clean it up.

DinnerandaShow
09-03-2008, 09:11 PM
OMG I love you have my babies?!? lol but seriously thanks I will try this.

Xposure
09-03-2008, 11:27 PM
I've been trying to find someone with a decent connection, but my only friends with good connections are ignoring me so much lately. :[

Message me if you wouldn't mind helping me. GT = Dual Kunai

DinnerandaShow
09-03-2008, 11:55 PM
I just did it and it didnt work :( Maybe cuz we did it on Local? Or cuz we had to do Industrial Factory to get the telescope? Anyways, I havent tried te re-hosting thing yet I will try that.

EDIT:
Hey Xposure, here's another pic 4 ya.

EDIT #2:
And another!

Grimz94
09-04-2008, 06:19 AM
I just did it and it didnt work :( Maybe cuz we did it on Local? Or cuz we had to do Industrial Factory to get the telescope? Anyways, I havent tried te re-hosting thing yet I will try that.

EDIT:
Hey Xposure, here's another pic 4 ya.

EDIT #2:
And another!

Hey, if you tried it once and it failed.. I went back in myself and beat the last guy again and I unlocked the Brute (WOOT PWNAGE) so try that :woop:

Skull Kid
09-04-2008, 07:03 AM
I've done it with someone else and we skipped a few levels and it did work. He said everything past the Flowery Fields on the left side was still locked and he still got the character.

kantizuni
09-04-2008, 07:21 AM
OP, when you steal things from other websites, at the very least give the author of the original post credit.

DinnerandaShow
09-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Hey, if you tried it once and it failed.. I went back in myself and beat the last guy again and I unlocked the Brute (WOOT PWNAGE) so try that :woop:

Alright, I'll try that today after school (It's my first day of school :( )

RamHawk
09-04-2008, 03:27 PM
I just had my kids play for hours and hours each day until they beat it. :) Then I came in to clean up for the last few achivements. Heh, nothing better than child-slave labor to get your achievements. LOL!

Xposure
09-04-2008, 07:53 PM
I just had my kids play for hours and hours each day until they beat it. :) Then I came in to clean up for the last few achivements. Heh, nothing better than child-slave labor to get your achievements. LOL!

Wow, is all I can say to that. XD (Mind if I put that last bit in my sig? :D)

Anyways, I still need someone to help me rush through. Someone wanna help me? I really wanna get an invisible 100% with this game. (Meaning I want to unlock everything, and get every character to level 99. Not that hard. :O

chris113113
09-04-2008, 10:11 PM
This was originally posted by Xcon3 and AlmightyCeaser.

But you cold have done more than just copy/paste. It's a lot easier to just rewrite it, it's really messy how Xcon posted it.

VinniePaz420
09-04-2008, 10:27 PM
If anyone is able to run me thru, or when i get a higher level and u need a run thru, give me an add or a message

GT: VinniePaz420