PDA

View Full Version : Asking to Trade Accounts will result in BANS!

BeefyRhino
09-04-2008, 12:20 AM
Jdm Edit: Are you serious? Get Achievements the LEGIT way and stop begging!

Pashos
09-04-2008, 12:22 AM
This is not allowed at this site. You can get band for gamesaving. It's not good at all.

spinflux
09-04-2008, 12:36 AM
if you want the achievements, play the game...

JD FTW
09-04-2008, 12:45 AM
Oh yeah sure, we spend all the time 1000ing Assassins Creed, and you want us to give you our accounts, so you can get the acheves in seconds, then maybe keep our accounts..... You sir, FAIL

Female Ninja
09-04-2008, 01:24 AM
Oh yeah sure, we spend all the time 1000ing Assassins Creed, and you want us to give you our accounts, so you can get the acheves in seconds, then maybe keep our accounts..... You sir, FAIL

Couldn't have said it better myself.

:locked:locked:locked:locked:locked:locked:locked

Pootcrum
09-04-2008, 01:43 AM
IBTL!

Dude this is absolutely not allowed on this site so dont be surprised it you get a ban or infraction because of this. Not the best way to start off with your first post.

Marx0r
09-04-2008, 01:49 AM
Could someone please help lend me there account with all of the assasins creed achievments if your not comfortable with lending me an account I am willing to create an account or lend you one of my other gamertags for you to get the acheivments there and then I download afterwards. Please help me it would be much appreciated.
You can contact me through xbox live my gamertag is BeefyRhino, or through my email account beefyrhino@live.com
Thank you and good day

http://www.chrishiggins.com/blog/archives/images/portland_stop_hammer_time.jpg

BeefyRhino
09-04-2008, 02:33 AM
Can we be serious here its not like some of you havnt done things like that to get acheivments just man up and help me out

Female Ninja
09-04-2008, 02:40 AM
Can we be serious here its not like some of you havnt done things like that to get acheivments just man up and help me out

Never done it, I have pride. Thank you, come again!

njdevils17
09-04-2008, 02:41 AM
In b4 da lock!

Seriously, just play the game. This site isn't meant for trading accounts and gamesaving. It's meant for boosting and achievement help. Good luck trying to find someone willing to 1000 Assassin's Creed by the way for free. That game takes a LONG time to 1000. Why do you want someone to get the achievements for you? You don't actually achieve anything by doing that.

GrUnTxSKaTeR
09-04-2008, 02:46 AM
In b4 da lock!

Seriously, just play the game.

Good luck trying to find someone willing to 1000 Assassin's Creed by the way for free. That game takes a LONG time to 1000.
:p

Couldn't have said it better.

The 1000 takes too long for me.. I could barley take the 20 flags achievement. Let alone 3-400?

Pootcrum
09-04-2008, 02:54 AM

Ah no actually I would hope that a majority of the people on this site HAVENT done ANY account trading whatsoever. It is a lame way of gaming. Assassins Creed is an awesome game, play it. Keep this sort of thing out of these forums.

EDIT: You already have 840 in AC anyway, just finish it dammit, you dont want to collect the flags right? Bah, work for your achievements, thats why they are called so.

When will the lock fall?

Deadly Moves
09-04-2008, 03:05 AM
http://www.chrishiggins.com/blog/archives/images/portland_stop_hammer_time.jpg
LMFAO...
Beefy... its only a couple of 100 points why even bother...lol
Why hasn't this tread been lock yet? :eek:

Female Ninja
09-04-2008, 03:08 AM
LMFAO...
Beefy... its only a couple of 100 points why even bother...lol
Why hasn't this tread been lock yet? :eek:

Because no mods are on only Mister Webby and he is doing other things...

phatRizzo
09-04-2008, 03:10 AM
pretty sure most people "man up" and freakin find a good guide and pick up the flags for themselves... spent my few hours of grinding and trial and error to find the flags and felt good bout it.... if you can't do that yourself, sell your freaking xbox and go buy a SNES

CyanideBreathMint
09-04-2008, 03:34 AM
I hope this dbag gets what's coming to him. It's only a matter of time. Btw, did anyone even report this thread? Yes, I did.

jonnyMAGNUM
09-04-2008, 03:37 AM
Yeah, I know. Seriously kid? You think that you can just get everything given to you? What's the point of video games if you want other people to play them for you?

Jdm
09-04-2008, 03:48 AM

No one will help you out.

I can say for myself that I've done NOTHING similar to this to Unlock Achievements. EVER.

Stop being so damn lazy and get your Achievements yourself!