PDA

View Full Version : Arena Master Glitched?

RavenBlackthorn
09-04-2008, 04:05 AM
Has anyone else run into Arena Master not unlocking? I'm over 50 Ranked Arena wins according to the Leaderboard and have over 40 "Lifetime" win points in the game type selection screen and have still have had no luck unlocking this achievement. Has anyone else run into this?

Edit: This unlocked after my 53rd win according to the leaderboard. Shrug.

Hot Juicy Pie
09-04-2008, 04:16 AM
Has anyone else run into Arena Master not unlocking? I'm over 50 Ranked Arena wins according to the Leaderboard and have over 40 "Lifetime" win points in the game type selection screen and have still have had no luck unlocking this achievement. Has anyone else run into this?

They have to be all in melee matches...

RavenBlackthorn
09-04-2008, 04:26 AM
They have to be all in melee matches...

Ooooh wow, so Quick Draw, Treasure Hunt, Beefy, etc don't count?

tattooed si
09-04-2008, 06:08 PM
I've won 43 all in melee matches and still no acheivement :mad:

tattooed si
09-04-2008, 06:48 PM
I've just won my 21st all you can quaf match and again no achievement WTF :mad::mad::mad:

Pashos
09-04-2008, 07:09 PM
tattooed si: don't double post

OP: I haven't played a ranked match yet so I don't know why you didn't unlock it

AOS Puck
09-04-2008, 07:31 PM
I've won 43 all in melee matches and still no acheivement :mad:

If you are basing that off the leaderboard, don't. The leaderboard is rarely right because it gives you wins even if you get disconnected.

The Glork achievement is glitchy because I got it after only 19 wins.

Update: I just got the Arena achievement after only 38 Melee wins, so this achievement seems glitchy as well.

RavenBlackthorn
09-06-2008, 12:46 AM
If you are basing that off the leaderboard, don't. The leaderboard is rarely right because it gives you wins even if you get disconnected.

The Glork achievement is glitchy because I got it after only 19 wins.

Update: I just got the Arena achievement after only 38 Melee wins, so this achievement seems glitchy as well.

My Glork achievement came a bit early as well. It unlocked after my 18th win. I was hoping Arena Master would unlock early as well. Not so much. Hehe.

rockhopper
09-06-2008, 01:10 AM
how are you people even getting into matches. I try off and on for an hour at a time and there's never no matches to connect to. Or the one time I do get lucky enough to find a match I get disconnected right away. I've been trying since launch day and I've only managed like 4 games. Managed to win 2 of them. I only need the 2 ranked achievements left to finish this. :(

Tiberian
09-06-2008, 01:14 AM
Well its random for me. I'll search for games and get told theres nothing or the game has ended. Then maybe after the 5th time i've searched i'll get in a game. Not been disconnected from any of the ranked games yet but then again, i'm waiting on the patch before i get serious about trying to get those achievements.

AOS Puck
09-06-2008, 07:37 AM
how are you people even getting into matches. I try off and on for an hour at a time and there's never no matches to connect to. Or the one time I do get lucky enough to find a match I get disconnected right away. I've been trying since launch day and I've only managed like 4 games. Managed to win 2 of them. I only need the 2 ranked achievements left to finish this. :(

I tried getting into matches and on the rare occasions I would get in, people would leave. Since I didn't feel like waiting for the patch, and then hoping people would stop being douches and quitting early, me and a buddy boosted for all of the wins.

Dr3w
09-07-2008, 12:40 AM
Yeh just hit 40 and didn't get the achievement. If its all in melee then I've probably another 10 to go.