WTF!!!???...veteran achievements not unlocking

I just finished the Charlie don't surf on veteran, I continued the next mission "the bog" on the same settings(no cheats, of course!!!) and finished the mission, BUT I DIDN't GET THE ACHIEVEMENT!!!...nor this or the other mission I tried on veteran... :eek::eek::confused:

I've done the same mission 3 times making sure cheats are disable and is the same thing...Any idea whats going on???...:uzi:

Do I have to play the game in any order or following the story to get the achivements???....Please help...

I just finished the Charlie don't surf on veteran, I continued the next mission "the bog" on the same settings(no cheats, of course!!!) and finished the mission, BUT I DIDN't GET THE ACHIEVEMENT!!!...nor this or the other mission I tried on veteran... :eek::eek::confused:

I've done the same mission 3 times making sure cheats are disable and is the same thing...Any idea whats going on???...:uzi:

Do I have to play the game in any order or following the story to get the achivements???....Please help...

For some achievements you have to go through a few different missions.

Edit: Im dumb. Sorry, its late

Try to restart your xbox and start the missions FROM THE BEGGINING, no skipping!

Edited by Spade103

Ok so i know for some veteran achievements you have to do 2 or 3 levels but for charlie dont surf and the bog i dont think they need any more achievements so its probably something really simple. You can do the veteran missions in mission select*fact* but just to make sure follow this-

Load game up->Go to mission select->and as you scrolll through the various levels on the picture of the level on the right-hand side underneath you will see

Difficulty completed:recruit/regular/hardened/veteran make sure it is completed on veteran.

Thats the only logical explanation.

P.S Good luck with One shot,one kill and heat.Make sure you follow the guides on this site they are 100% and work after a few tries.

Edit- To get 'the bog' achievement you need to complete the mission Bog and war pig.

Edited by Agent Aero