PDA

View Full Version : Starting Vocal Tour

bob150
09-04-2008, 03:07 PM
Hey guys I just started the vocal tour, managed to sail through easy now i'm on medium, are there any tips you can give me? I'm using a headset btw

aznstomper
09-04-2008, 08:04 PM
i found that the headset did not work nearly as well for me as an actual microphone, so my advice would be to use a mic and not the headset. otherwise, just pitch-match the best you can. it also helps if you know the song so listening to the song a few times helps too.

Dla911
09-04-2008, 09:13 PM
i found that the headset did not work nearly as well for me as an actual microphone, so my advice would be to use a mic and not the headset. otherwise, just pitch-match the best you can. it also helps if you know the song so listening to the song a few times helps too.

My headset works good better then my mic for some reason

JJBDude
09-04-2008, 09:44 PM
I have the game on 360 and PS3, headset for 360 and Mic for PS3, both seem the same for me, I don't notice a difference in quality?

Plus you remind me I really need to do the vocal career sometime, I want those achievements lol.

mailmanchris
09-05-2008, 06:12 AM
I was able to use my 360 wireless headset and it worked as well as the mic. Just remember you can do the cowbell/tambourine hits with the A button on the controller. Unless you're dual wielding... then you don't need those to 5* (but you'll get a higher score with em).

brak4222
09-06-2008, 11:05 AM
I find the mic has better response than the headset. Also, if you get stuck on a hard song, try humming or making a kazzo like sound instead of singing. Sometimes it helps...