PDA

View Full Version : need information on Xylophone's Treasure

deathchant
09-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Agogo Village (Boy): 20 photos of 20 different beasts for the Agogo Droppings.

should i be taking these through my second playthrough, or when im teleporting (like it says i will be doing) can i do it then? i finally picked the game back up and am trying to complete it. i HATE using beat, as he sucks(IMO). theres no chance ill be doing a 3rd playthrough, so i could really use the help on this one.

Helg0r
09-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Since you can only carry 12 different photos at a time I suggest start taking photos immediately at the beginning of the game (you should have full slots by the time you escape from Forte city via Adantino Secret Passage). Then once you have access to the teleporter, warp back to Woodblock Groves / Adagio Swamp / Lente Cemetary and Celestia Forest and get the remaining 8 photos.

IMO faster than teleporting back for all 20 photos + you have to use Beat at the beginning anyway... (hate him too xD)

jello
09-04-2008, 11:47 PM
I'd take pictures when you're forced to use beat, and if not, and he's in your party. Take a picture of any new enemies at that point, and then take him out again.

Though, I didn't think it took too long backtracking to find different monsters later on (that's what I did). since you can teleport it's easy to get to areas with different enemies quickly.

Shinchib
09-05-2008, 03:31 AM
They make good points. I almost forgot about this one. When I repick up this game I'll have to get on this soon. I'm almost done Chapter 4 already o.0!

deathchant
09-05-2008, 08:33 PM
thanks for the great info. i had abandoned this game for a bit because of frustration with the 2nd dolce fight at the wahlah cave. i hadn't even thought to take any pictures with him because i hate using him so badly. i am just about to finish with chapter 5 so, i guess i will have to do some teleporting. do pictures of dark/light creatures count as different creatures? i suppose i will find out soon enough. im just glad i only have one more fight with dolce.

Shinchib
09-06-2008, 04:05 AM
do pictures of dark/light creatures count as different creatures? i suppose i will find out soon enough. im just glad i only have one more fight with dolce.
That is another good question. Let us know what the verdict is.

Helg0r
09-06-2008, 10:58 AM
Yes they do count as different monsters :)